Carnival + Shrooms= ???

Discussion in 'General' started by Hobo McBum-hug, May 27, 2009.

1. Alright. So I'm pretty much planning on taking about 1/16 of shrooms this weekend. This will be my first time doing shrooms. Than I want to go to the carnival that is coming nearby for the weekend. I have heard that when your tripping you not suppose to be in a crowded place with lots of people and action and a carnival is the total opposite of that. But i want to go to see all the colors and the carnies that give off a weird smile when you walk by. My other question is:

• Are Carnie's allowed to kick you below the waste under the Magna Carta and English common law?
    • If the Carny does happen to kick you legally, how many round of fruit can i throw at his/her trailer?
    THANKS!!! :wave:

2. I honestly wouldn't suggest it unless you have a lot of experience with hallucinogens. Being in public is just weird when you're on shrooms, especially your first time. And everyone I know who tripped for the first time in a crowded place had a bad trip. But I guess you could try it...

3. I don't think you're allowed to throw fruit at carnies. :confused_2: But they aren't by any law allowed to kick you either....

but rides and games are fun on shrooms, and a 1/16 isn't that much

My best advice is to go for it ;)
    Get some cotton candy :D Ride rides, trip, have a good time & don't get arrested

Shrooms aren't that fun for me when I'm just sitting somehwhere,
    the outdoors is a great place for mushroom adventures also--

maybe try going on a daytrip/hike if you don't wanna be around a bunch of people for your first time

4. #5 chickenarmy, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    This is an awful idea. I took acid at a Circus like my 3 time tripping. It was an absolutely awful experience. Hundreds of exstended mexican families were just staring at me and my friends who looked ridiculous out of place. Then we went outside and i was so fucking out of my mind i joined these protesters against the circuses animal cruelty. The whole time i just felt so self-conscious and also like i was going to have a heart attack. Public trips are just shitty.

5. My first trip I did downtown, and I had a great time. I go about drugs differently than most people however, so I'm not condoning it. You will know mentally if you will be able to handle the trip. I for some reason, can trip anywhere and be fine.

If you decide to do it, just have a friend with you. You should be fine.

6. yow beware of extremely loud music with a lot of bass you will get dizzy and nauseated..i wouldn't advise you, but who am i to tell you what to do..i wouldn't take too many on the real tho.

7. First time I did shrooms I was at the zoo and it was fairly crowded. I had a great trip but I felt like people were looking at me the entire time which made it somewhat uncomfortable. So if you don't mind people looking at you like you're a fucking idiot, go for it.