Carnival advice

Discussion in 'General' started by kiefsmoker420, May 2, 2012.

1. Im going to this carnival on friday and there will be cops there, im not old enough to drink (im 18) and i want to get drunk there so i was thinking i would put some vodka and mix it with sprite in a sprite bottle (both clear) but im scared a cop would try to smell it to see if there is alcohol? Idk if im just paranoid or is this sketchy?

2. You need to find out if they will even let you bring in outside food and drinks. A lot of carnivals and amusement parks won't allow you to bring in outside food and drinks because they serve food and drinks and they want you to buy theirs.

3. This, firstly.

Secondly, a cop is probably only going to try to smell your shit if you actually appear to be drunk while underage. If you can't handle drinking without being completely transparent about it, then this is something to avoid. :p

Consider the risks vs the reward here. Is the risk of getting caught worth having an alcoholic beverage? :confused_2:

4. Why would you want to get drunk at a carnival?

Don't do it man... because some young people are getting drunk at carnivals and get fucked up and stuff, all the young people get bad reputation.

5. They sell alcohol at the carniville near my house so they probly won't check you. Why would they check you for no reason they will only check you if you act stupid.

6. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

This, firstly.

Secondly, a cop is probably only going to try to smell your shit if you actually appear to be drunk while underage. If you can't handle drinking without being completely transparent about it, then this is something to avoid. :p

Consider the risks vs the reward here. Is the risk of getting caught worth having an alcoholic beverage? :confused_2:[/quote]

He is correct

7. I'd do it. Just play it chill and not look like you're drunk and it will be fine

8. Okay i can act fine when im drunk so i will go for it, i will report back after the deed is done hahaha

9. Why wouldn't you want to get drunk at a carnival

10. Why would you get drunk at a carnival?

Because carnivals suck dick. over priced dirty grimy ass food. over priced crappy rides. douchebag teens everywhere. if im not drunk, oh god, id lose my shit. lol. we only go to check out the ladies. 8)

11. [quote name='"livelaughlearn"']Why would you get drunk at a carnival?

Because carnivals suck dick. over priced dirty grimy ass food. over priced crappy rides. douchebag teens everywhere. if im not drunk, oh god, id lose my shit. lol. we only go to check out the ladies. 8)[/quote]

Hahahaha exactly

12. Um... because there are children at the carnival?

Oh wait... those children are the ones who're drinking...

Damn... what has the world become?

13. You should definitely bring alcohol with you. But don't drink it, you're gonna wanna bath in it after you're done touching things.

14. haha right all that nasty shit all over everything

i feel like i am always watching my hands after touching shit like that

15. Solid advise. Very mature.

16. Well heres what happened i whent to a dealer we just met to get me some vodka for the carnival and ended up getting a gram of bud too, went to my friends and smoked 15 bowls and drank a ton of vodka got crossfaded (for the first time) was a succesful night

17. Oh to be young. I remember those days. Now that I'm over 21 (23rd birthday next month yay...I guess lol), it's a lot easier to get alcohol, but much less of an adventure.

18. how do you get 15 bowls out of a gram?

19. 18 year old + bottle of vodka + carnival = acting stupid 100%