Carmine420's Glass Collection Thread.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Carmine420, Apr 9, 2011.

1. #1 Carmine420, Apr 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011
    I have a sick hi si waterpipe with a syn inline ash catcher, but I wanted a more arty piece so I picked this little Chameleon guy up at my lhc.

Attached Files:

2. You should get a pic on how deep the bowl is ! :)

+ rep, the bowls wicked unique.

3. Thanks man here you go, regular size q-tip

Attached Files:

4. Peerrrrrrrfect size bowl. Definitely loving this piece man, very colorful and unique!

5. Honestly I think I'll use it once, and put it on display this things just too sick looking to get dirty lmao.

6. great find man!

7. Thanks guys, I just put a little water in it to see how deep it is, and if I really want to this thing would work as a little bubbler, no water got in my mouth and I ripped pretty hard haha this things soo sick.

8. Attached Files:

9. looks like a nice pickup. with a sort of pinch/diffused in between slide. how much did u get it for?

rep+

10. thanks, I appreciate it!

I paid $80, it seems like alot for a slide, but it looks awesome so it was worth it to me lol.

11. nice. seems a little pricey to me, but as long as your happy with it man. thats all that matters. i have spent much more than people think is worth it on all types of things not just pot related, but as long as i think its worth it, no ones else's opinion on value of it matters to me :)

12. That's sick, I like the grey...need to get some closer and more angles wouldn't mind getting to check it out a little more.

I paid 150 for my salt slide, and I still think it was worth every freaking penny it's a one of a kind piece of art, have fun with that 'cus you're the only one that has that slide :D

13. I'll post up a few more pictures later on, I'm gonna make a thread with my collection as it sits so far.

14. I bought a new slide, and replacement downstem for my ash catcher.

Attached Files:

15. looks very exotic ... i like it, two thumbs up :D

16. I like it, looks sick. How much?

17. $60 for the slide, $25 for the downstem.

18. That fucker is bad ass

19. pretty fucking cool.

20. Thanks guys, they had a bigger one, as well as a 18mm. I'm waiting for next week to get some more heady stuff, apparently they got a bunch at the show in vegas.