Carlo's Organic Tent of Redemption

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by CarloMarx, Aug 14, 2012.

1. That one pic you took while scouting is one that I keep going back to. I really like that one.

Thanks, D! I've been checking in on MGBs cams too and he is seeing much better deer than I am so far! I bet he has nearly vacated the City at this point if Oct 1 is opening day for him.

I've still been busy but I always keep you guys in mind. I'm going to return fulll-time someday, and when I do hope to be working alongside the same great group of people. Once I get a minute to myself I will get around to everyone's thread to check in. Oh how I miss this place!

Ain't nothin' wrong with a few weeds! You know me - I defy gravity in my garden. No biggie :ey:

What you guys aren't seeing is a wire fence shaped into a circle that I run all my vines through. There were/are cantaloupe vines, watermelon, and blackeberry vines running all through it. Keeps them from taking up my horizontal space.

I've come a long way in terms of healing since my last post here. While I'm still not back yet, I feel better and stronger every day. She tried to get back into contact with me for no real reason as far as I could tell and I decided that I would be better off if I didn't allow myself to fall back again. Still love her but I'm just not ready to talk casually. I'm ready to get on a plane and place myself on the other side of the world. My new friendship has progressed a little bit, but we both know I'm leaving so we're just kind of enjoying eachothers company. Things may be picking up this weekend and next though :devious: :ey:

But enough of the emotional nonsense. You guys are here for the weed dammit! And will you look at that? I have nothing to share. I think before I leave I will light up a fat J and do some reporting. No more missed deadlines!
    Thanks, brother Sit! Hope you have been well.

Feel free to have your way with it - make it your phone background or frame it for your grow room :p
    I won't come after you for copyright infringement!

3. #1083 CarloMarx, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4Hy6kp5kIs

While I'm here I might as well post up some pictures, right?!

Step one:
    [​IMG]

Step two:
    [​IMG]

Step three:
    [​IMG]

Step four:
    Still to be completed :yummy:

[​IMG]

Tasty fall beans
    [​IMG]

THE ENEMY
    [​IMG]

D3 this one goes out to you! This was the other night's 40 yard group - better than all of my 35 yard groups oddly enough :metal:
    [​IMG]

4. Hey bro, good to see you around again. Tomatoes, tomatoes and more delicious 'maters!! You got me motivated to give another shot at mine! Now that the weather is cooling down here, my bushes are starting to push out more so I hope to get some before its too cold at night.  

I think that you got your gear lined up for the kill shots bro...to say the least, haha! I just got an invite the other day to go hunt on an Air Force base over in Cali with a buddy. He has a deer tag and also one for hog (and they have some monsters on that base). Im itching to go so I have to line everything up. I wasn't planning to get out this year since I didn't put in for any draw...but at the same time, I never turn down a chance to get in the woods. I hope that you are getting the time in as well.

5. Your going, going, back, back to Cali! Are you going to Travis AFB...my bestest friend lives in Fairfield. We should hook up, and buuuuuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnn a few!

:smoke: y

6. #1086 CarloMarx, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2013
    Yo, D! 

I managed to smoke two does in the same hunt before I left for overseas. I had a close encounter with a good buck, but I blew the opportunity. I got pictures of a freaking monster 20 yards in front of my stand on opening day, but I never saw him in real life. I named him moose because he is so fucking huge. Easily a 170+ inch deer - the biggest I've ever seen at our farm. 

I just wanted to check in and let you guys know that I am still alive. I'm situated and enjoying my time here in England. I'm going to Amsterdam on Monday so I will definitely post back about my experience there. I'm stoked! I welcome any advice from those of you who have already been. 
    Prior to leaving I hadn't smoked for 8 weeks - a much needed break. And to be quite honest I didn't have time to toke up as usual. But when my 8 weeks was up and I rolled a J of my CR2, it was love all over again. I used to joke with my ex that I was going to leave her for my CR2 girl. Now I don't have to feel so guilty about it  :p

Imagine this song blaring as soon as I took my first and long overdue toke:
    http://youtu.be/vJ3xTjvj9tw

Here's Big Ben! 
    [​IMG]

The River Thames
    [​IMG]

This reminded me of you guys. Can you imagine a wall full of ganja plants growing in the city? One day. 
    [​IMG]

And this is a view of the channel that is less than a ten minute walk from where I live. 
    [​IMG]

7. Dang Smoke, sorry I wasn't even paying attention when you sent this! Don't know what I was up to at the time. We were supposed to be at Vandenberg AFB but I ended up not going due to hunt being pushed back and I had to keep changing my plans in order to make it...also by the time the guys figured out what they were gonna do, I was out of funds. Just wasn't meant to be I guess. I know where Travis though. If I can get up that way, I will definitely drop a message to see what you are up to!

Whats up brother! Glad to see that you are doing well over there in the land of the properly speaking folk :laughing:. Amsterdam huh??? MAN!! I could only wish that I could roll too. I wanna get to the coffee shops there in the worst way...maybe one day when I get the cash, me and the wife can experience it.  

That building looks like it could pass for the GC headquarters!!!

Two does dropped, CR and a trip over seas....now Im jealous.... :devious:

Stay safe bro. Hope to hear from you soon!

8. Hey Carlo,

Veggies look'in sweet...  

I'm lov'in the vert grow!  What a safe place to grow.  :)

Checkout my atomic chili plant.  4-ft wide and almost as high.

Nice to hear from you!

[​IMG]

9. #1089 CarloMarx, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2014
    Just wanted to stop in and let any potheads still following this thread that I am alive and well. I am unsure of my full return (as in growing) will be, but I aim to spend more time on here once I am settled again in the U.S. I am still thinking of all of you and wait to return to my digital home. Keep it green for me!

10. Glad to know still waiting too!

:smoke: y

11. What up Carlo! Good to hear from you man! I hope the new year treats you good my friend. Be safe!

12. O shit Carlo is alive?HaGGarD

13. Alive and well, my friend. I'm itching to get an operation up and running.

14. Sup Ham Bone?!?

15. Just dreaming about growing dank buds and gearing up for a move here in about two weeks. Hopefully when fall comes around I will be in my own place and growing again. I'm suffering from withdrawals!

16. I'll bet you are...