Carlos Mencia

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Mar 31, 2006.

1. ^ thats some funny shit

he seems to get a kick outta the fear factor family episodes so he's cool in my book lol

2. i dont like carlos mencia he's just not funny. dave chapple is good but if you want some real comedy you have to watch some DANE COOK!

http://www.danecook.com/ lol just listen to some of the things he says

3. Joe Rogan is the man.
    He was going to fight Wesley Snipes UFC style but Snipes pussied out.
    Also, he has an isolation tank in his basement where he does the most powerful drugs in the world.
    And best of all, he gets medicinal weed to treat his headaches, which occur every time he thinks about weed being illegal.
    That's a pretty fuckin cool dude right there.

4. Carlos Mencia sucks balls its preety retarded how Comedy Central tried to compensate him for Dave Chapelle ya wait for it.......It didnt fucking work.

5. Damn now I hate that guy even more, what a fucking loser.

6. hahaha I just saw that guy last night who is supposed to be his brother at work today in Ralph's. He talks the same.

7. I hate carlos mencia, he's comedy central's half assed replacement for Dave Chappelle.

8. uhh hes not that bad. dam yall takin it to seriously.

9. it's not racist if you insult everyone

10. I actually heard that Carlos Mencia is not mexican. I was listening to the radio- and a comedian who had a brawl with him recently was talking about how "Carlos Mencia" is fake. Supposidly every comedian hates him. He SUPPOSIDLY changed his name- so he sounded more "hispanic" and appeal to that demographic. He steals all his jokes from other comedians.

I am not sure if this is true- but thats what I heard.

Here are a few links I found regarding this:

http://www.thetowerlight.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/03/27/442747db5ac41

http://hopeinamerica.blogspot.com/2005/09/do-not-watch-mind-of-mencia.html

http://www.yourapathy.net/carlosmencia.html

Now I realize that these are not "OFFICAL" sources- but I heard it straight from someone in the Biz mouth.. (Joe Rogan).

11. lol relax yall. i think he is funny most of the time. i dont know why im so positive, must be because of me smoking a joint after being sober for a week.

12. Anyone who changes their name to add humor to jokes that they stole from other comics is a failure at life in my book. You shouldnt make a career off of someone else.

13. You gotta remember that alot of shows have writers that write their material for him. Course, since Mencia has done his own standup, he might write his own stuff, or maybe it's a mix. And as long as he is making fun of all of the races, whats it really matter? South Park has done the same thing....

14. wow...a lot of hate in this thread. yall need to calm THE FUCK DOOOOOOOWN.

Carlos mencia's stand up is funny as hell....i dont care what you say.

and george lopez is the fucking man. period. his shit gets old quick, but still. hes the fucking man. he has overcome so much shit in his life to now having his own show.

btw, ive never heard carlos mencia say/claim he was mexican...i think everyone is just assuming......:confused:

15. Well when he says "us beaners" Im assuming he means hes a mex.

16. Which he isn't. So.. whatever.

I really dislike the guy. And not because it's the cool thing to do.. I just really don't like the cut of his jib.

17. Yeh Mencia is a douche, I don't see how he made fun of Kanye West for being "fake" when Mencia is an actual fake.

18. hes honduran. and his one of his parents are mexican. he lived in LA all his life though., that prob y he acts so mexican. and since white people dont know the difference between hondurans and mexicans. he just call himself a beaner.. but he talks so mexican... like the accent he puts. its so annoying.

cmon. yall know wut i mean. most of yall think that all spanish people are beaners.(mexicans).

if u colombian or puerto rican. pepople still look at u as a mexican. even though they are completly different.

19. its like he said..."when youre in LA youre Mexican, in florida youre Cuban, in new york youre puerto rican..."

its so true and so sad.

yall need to stop assuming.

20. and marcelcol69, it doesnt help when you say "cmon. yall know wut i mean. most of yall think that all spanish people are beaners.(mexicans)." because youre just stereo typing white people for thinking were all "beaners".

when you say that youre no better than people who are racist.

see what im saying?