Carlos Mencia

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, Mar 31, 2006.

1. are you of mexican decent? i am. i'm hairy and everything..:( .i thought that man was funny because it was amazing how he described my family SO accurately. seriously man most everything he said i have seen it happen haha, it was a little exaggerated to make it funny, but if you said it in an unfunny way, it would be my life. when i'm around family.

hah, so much anger in this thread.

i'm not particularly fond of that other man carlos. hahaha, someone said his real name was ned holeness is that true man? hahahaha, that's funny. i don't know, i think a lot of the things he says are just dumb. he comes off as a person who may think he knows more than he does.

2. I really didn't find his show to be entertaining. But his stand-up was good. And Dave. He is a funny man. But I think guys like Mitch Henburg and Dane Cook are funny.

3. While Carlos Mencia can get annoying, some of his stuff is all right to listen to. But I gotta go with Dave Chapelle on this one. And Dane Cook! That man is hilarious.

4. well who gave those 3 redneck guys a show?,lol they're wack

5. How the hell cant you like it..? Like honestly whats wrong with his standup?

6. Haha, I think George Lopez is hilarious, you have to know how mexicans live tho to find it funny, but he's so good at parodying his own culture.

7. I get the jokes most are just done up in a typical sitcom way complete w/ laugh track

plus they sound like opposites of eachother ones all loud and annoying the other is just old and annoying

8. Hmmm, are you talking about his standup?

And who's opposite of who? George Lopez is 1 person. :confused:

9. mencia is the loud annoying shit and lopez is ..well you get the picture lol

10. ughh i cant stand drawn together....that show is just too damn gay....literally

11. He is plain and simply, terrible. Sorry, I can't stand his humor, his look, his voice, his skits.... it's like a AAA squad version of Chapelle.....boo that man "booooooooooo"

12. I've recently decided that there is a group of shows that you can factually say are not funny. His show is very high up on this list...

13. I just remembered seeing Mencia's CC 1/2 hour stand-up special. It was really good.

14. granted his show is a piece of steaming shit but his stand up did give me a good chuckle or two

15. Drawn Together is doodie.

16. exactly..that show sucks and is extremely gay

17. Half the episodes are utter crap, the other half have their moments, IMO.

18. i think carlos mencia is ok.. he isnt really that funny but sometimes he is, but who cares i can still watch reruns of dave chapelle :smoking

19. dude last night he totally ripped on Kanye West, and i wanted to smoke him up for it. man he said everything that i want people to know about that fake ass gangster wanna be. most of his shows are shit, but last night he hit it right on the head. kanye needs his ass whooped.

20. Joe Rogan does.
    He is the host of fear factor, a stand-up comedian, and a major pothead.
    If you like that, check out the entire post.
    http://joerogan.net/main.php?archives=1&article=44170

http://www.redban.com/video/ned2.mov