carlos mencia, your hero?

Discussion in 'General' started by kid kush, Nov 29, 2009.

1. let me start by saying i dont mean to slam anyone for their choice of heroes, no matter how much i disagree. its a matter of perspective and opinion. i would like to ask how anyone could list carlos mencia as a personal hero. just because you own his dvd's doesnt mean you know anything about him. carlos mencia has stolen every joke he's ever told. do a lil reserach. he steals jokes all the time. he is good at re-telling other peoples jokes, but i can tell other peoples jokes too. that doesnt mean i have any talent. look up on youtube joe rogan vs carlos mencia, whose real name is ned holnes, and he is not mexican. rogan calls him out on stage for stealing jokes from people from earlier in the week. again, sorry if hes anyones hero, i just really hate when a self proclaimed stand up comic steals jokes from other people. he should be deported. he got most of hiis mexican jokes from a jewish guy named yarri. didnt just get, stole. i like mitch hedberg alot, but hes not one of my heroes just because all i know about him is he told jokes. at least they hwere his jokes tho. damn, sorry so long. this stuff just irks me anyone liking someone who has so little talent he has to steal everything from otehr people

2. That joke thief? Pfft.

3. i hate carlos mencia..he's just not funny. DUR DUR DURRRRR

4. Did you mean to post this in another thread?

Also, I hate to sound like an asshole (sometimes I am), but it's very difficult to read a giant block of text. Hit enter every once in a while...

5. You know who likes him? My cousin. In the 6th grade.

6. Mencia is an asshole.

Not funny, just a person who utilizes his race as a source of humor, feel sad for him.

7. #7 .Ret3p^, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    I know what you're referring to and I agree. I thought at first it was a joke because all of the pictures of 'heroes' he posted were hilarious. I mean come on. Lead singer of CREED your hero?? haha

edit:

I mean look, there is absolutely no way this is a serious post.

8. i bought a shirt off bustedtees a while back and it says "STOP CARLOS MENCIA" in the style of the logo for his (imo) terrible show.

9. mencia is a bitch.

10. I thought it was a joke post too...but maybe not...maybe the poster was serious.

11. pretty sure that was a joke post. i didn't think so until:
    "Tom Cruise. He's just a genuinely good person."

12. I hope Carlos Mencia gets/has/succumbs to AIDS

13. Funny this thread came up...I was going to say something about how ridiculous that guys post was with Carlos Menstealia, Tom Cruise, and Sanjaya....haha. I hope it was a joke because if not, wow.

Oh and Mike jones lol, couldn't have picked a more talentless rapper. That post has to be joking.

14. I haven't been into a comedy act since Firesign Theatre...:bolt:

15. Pete was serious. He's posted pics of his house where he has Creed and Top Gun posters on his wall.

16. I liked him the first time I saw one of his stand up specials, and that was enough for me. His show was fucking awful and I'm pretty sure he's fallen into obscurity by now.