Carl Sagan's essay on marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Mar 26, 2008.

1. So refreshing to see a great thread bumped to a purely warm welcome each time.

As a scientist and cannabis enthusiast myself, Sagan has naturally been a tremendous inspiration.

2. I just came across the Sagan Series on youtube which is really cool if you guys havent checked it out
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY59wZdCDo0]The Sagan Series (part 1) - The Frontier Is Everywhere - YouTube[/ame]

3. Carl Sagan is the best.

4. sagan has his "cosmos" series on netflix streaming too if anyone is interested

5. Wow this thread didnt get a reply until like 2 years after it was posted. Shit cray.

6. And nobody believed us old fucks in the threads about weed back then. :cool: :smoke:

7. Oh no shit? I literally just finished downloading the 16gb file that took forever :rolleyes:

8. What a great way to end it

9. R.I.P. Carl Sagan (1934-1996) - The Galileo of the 20th Century

10. Either Carl Sagan was a light weight or being high is way better if your a genious

11. as much as people think his description of being high is off they are wrong. I experience the exact same high after I started smoking. Smoking for some reason triggered something in my head where I can now memorizing and learn everything. I was a c student before smoking. I Just started smoking and had my first test last week. I smoked and studied for an hour took the test high and got an 100%. Anyway I do experience everything he says(maybe even more). I can think back to any memories in my head, even stuff I havent thought in years. Its kind of cool...anyway ive been googling ton and trying to find out why weed is doing this to me and not to everyone else.