Carl Sagan Signature

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Splewge King, Jun 29, 2014.

1. [​IMG]
    Yo I use to do a lot of gfx design back in the day and wasn't really all that good but I enjoy it time to time. I was making this for a signature and turns out you can't do anything over 300x125 so I thought I might as well post it here to share it with you all and maybe some critique would be nice. Btw Carl Sagan is the man :metal:  

2. uh..shrink the image...don't crop it...

3. looks pretty trippy cool sig man.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep I managed to do that and I just didn't have enough room for my name but it's all good  :smoke:

you don't have to use exact max allowable dimensions...here ya go...

[​IMG]

save that somewhere and use it as your sig if you want. :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks! Did you use a program to do this? I used Photoshop and it would stretch it all weird if it didn't crop out a certain area of the picture and other sites I used would lose detail if I re-sized  :confused:

7. #7 cball, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014

ahhh...leave the proportions check box checked when resizing images. (old ps user myself, used it since it was version 2.0)

also let it dither and if you start with a larger image it blends better when made smaller....there are books full of tricks in some bargin bin bookstores, photoshop bibles by various authors.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sweet man thanks! Glad to know I'm still learning things and this was always a pain in the ass when trying to re-size. No more thanks to you!  :metal: