carisoprodol ?

Discussion in 'General' started by turboguy420, Nov 30, 2006.

1. well i got a couple of these pills called carisoprodol. And was wondering if i could rail one of them.I mean nothing bads going to come out of snorting one is there and will i get the same effect as if i just poped it ?

2. mmm I have no idea whether that is safe or not so I'd just go look it up on erowid and see if anybody has snorted it before and see what happened to them

www.erowid.org

3. Those are some nice muscle relaxants it also goes by the brand name soma. I had some like 3 years ago, but I remeber snorting some and gagging and almost puking so I dont recommend that. Its weird it just like triggers a gag reflex out of nowhere, if you pop like 4 or so (at least the dosage I had) you get a real nice relaxed body high though.

4. DONT SNORT MUSCLE RELAXANTS!! I railed some methocarbomal about a year ago, felt like there were needles stabbing into my brain, half of my face went numb, and my right eye watered constantly for an hour.

5. Dude I am never going to after hearing what happened to you.

6. looks like im not railin one lol and i all rdy crushed it up i guess ill iether do that parachuting things or maby just maby i can put it on a blunt like u can with yay only done that a hand full of times tho but thx for the help every one

7. Good idea, that was one of the worst experiances with drugs I have ever had.