Caribbean Guerrilla Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Fari Warrior, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Thanks man appreciate the answer. I was on a river rafting thing in jamaica through the jungle with my wife and the raft guy stopped on the bank and asked if we wanted to see his plants. Its so weird and cool how some of that Caribbean weed grows into just one top cola. Bought like a half ounce from him for $10 and did a line of blow on a plate he kept with him lol. Great times.

2. I've never been to JA...but i smoke alot of Jamaican herb although we dont get the good stuff like one time. Dealers will leave here n go there and buy a lb for like $100 USD...good stuff but the JA guys are likely to violate if u leave it up to them in regards to what grade they will actually send

3. And alot of the time plants develop one main cola because we as a region plant wen we feel like...for example as i said i have seedlings only days old n ill reap those in december or january n in december im sowing so i can reap in march....doing it this way keeps the plants al2ays playing catch up or jus trying to get big enough to flower. In season plants....march-oct/nov grow as you would normally expect provided it wasnt a late start like mine....although the sativa dom genes helped me out a bit

4. Just a light update....i cleared out a patch...this was the mini 1 from early in the season. Im preppin it to go again...im gonna expand so i can get more light on the ground....new batch of seedlings already up 4 about a week n got their 1st transplant 2 days ago

Attached Files:

5. It's been a while but evrything is positive and going well. Ive begun the reaping and drying process off n on....mostly on...for a few weeks now. Evry visit now im checking for maturity and making estimates of finish time. So far id say ive harvested about 1/2 lb....with more 2 come. Additionally im preppin for another round for which i have seedlings goin already. Stay tuned

Attached Files: