Caribbean Guerrilla Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Fari Warrior, Aug 17, 2018.

1. I wasn't sure wether i would keep a journal or not for a few reasons,mostly because ive had a fairly late start but my choice is now evident.

The 1st 2 pics are of the spot to be....i kinda decided on the spot, no pun intended that i would keep a journal after all while the others are of plants i had going only slightly earlier.

My substrate is a blend of native soil, peat moss,chicken and horse manure....watered every few days.

Attached Files:

2. These ones are goin out shortly....they're older than what is on the stash already by maybe 1.5 monthes....mostly bagseed although the 1z in back are supposedly s.diesel, 3 fem n 1 just showed signs of being a hermie so it will soon meet its end

Attached Files:

3. Cool, look forward to watching it progress.

4. Thanks I.....hope for a gd finish

5. Went out into the bush for the 2nd time for the weekend today, so i'll just share a few pics

1st - An earlier and smaller stash....13 plants not doing too badly....top dressed with chicken manure today.

2nd - You'll recognize this bunch from a previous post....well....they've made it out into the bush....well 1 didnt, it was a hermie. Brought these in yesterday after 4 solid days of rain & 1 got broke in half...no worries i'll consider it supercropped.

3rd - My drum for water

4th - The main tools i'll be using...a hoe and a small tree saw. Once the hoe is sharp a hill side of grass is light work. I need a bigger saw because my prospective spots are much more feral

5th - Current location with a little more work done on it...i'll return another day to get rid of the grass n dig sum beds for the smaller plants...the bigger plants in buckets are goin to stay in them unless tbey become problematic in which case i'll cut the bottoms off.

6th & 7th - A pic of my fav "sour d"....its a girl...well all the 1s in the 5gal buckets are girls...i may be giving 1 away to a bredren soon though.

Attached Files:

6. I didnt have a long visit today or a chance for much pic taking since soldiers were in the area doing their eradication operations.

The last few days were fairly rainy so i didnt have to water the plants but i did HAVE TO dig a bed so i could ground a few plants which i did....only no pics of the finished transplant.

1st pic - completed bed....it is native soil amended with horse manure, compost, sand & peat moss, it loose, nutritious and holds water well.

2nd pic - of the "SD"....the rain and sun alternating always has positive results.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looking good dude, that bed looks like a good spot for those girls. I wish you luck, I am glad I don't have hide my girls these days, although it is still kinda fun sneak about in the woods at night.

8. Sneakin is half the fun lol....i gotta do a small mission soon just to water so we'll see how they're doing post transplant

9. Didnt spend very long today since again, soldiers were out....even found spent ammo...so for nw jus pics of my initial efforts....the spot has gotten a bit wild

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. For now they blend in pretty well.

11. I think so too...2 of them are a little more r less than half way thru flower. They are all fem but they've only sexed so far no buds as yet except 2 from the 1st pic so i'm definitely glad for the cover.

12. #12 Fari Warrior, Sep 3, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    So....i went out to visit my girls today...had an infraction or so i thought bt evryone is good and accounted for with no other signs of an invasion. The infraction you ask??....someone blocked an entrance of mine...not sure why. Im assuming its the owner....i'm on abandoned overgrown farm land of which my harvest if im so lucky will be the 1st from that land in years...almost a decade. That aside im a lil paranoid bt as i said all seems well otherwise with no signs of tampering with or seeking my ladies. Btw itz nt the only way in.

Onto the pics:

1st - the mini stash...all fem 1 has been budfing for a min bt tbe others have jus shown their sex....in transition

2nd - this is the other slightly early patch...lookin wild

3rd & 4th - stash from #2 cleaned up a little. All fem again...2 are gonna be ready soon so im jus being patient

Today all my plants got top dressed with bone meal this patch was also given potash, general organics bloom nutrients and molasses while everyone else got gen. Organics grow formula and molasses

5th & 6th - close up jamaican bagseed flowering...these will be done soon

7th - My fav "SD"....im thinking she may need a transplant

8th - battery powered water pump. It isnt very powerful so i cant pump in my water sadly but it makes watering an exact & prudent affair today was my 1st time using since i gt it almost 2yrs ago. I think it can handle a small irrigation endeavor....works off of 3 D batteries. Im open to suggestions about better pumps once they are silent or fairly silent this one jus sounds like when your phone is vibrating.

9th - this is the bed i dug 2 visits ago under pressure so now you get to see how the plants have progressed in it...they're doing well.

10th - this is what disappointment looks like, 1 male & 1 hermie....so far...they were growing so well.

11th - another "SD" fem as well but sequestered...wanna put her somewhere completely different but i havent had a chance to make a space.

12th - the emergency stash....growing well they've begun the stretch and so far there is 1 declared fem. Im gonna open this space to let in more sun bt more importantly create more space for something else...thinking of being more commited to this location.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Did not realize you had so many spots going.

14. Ye man...4 for now have about 60 ladies and potentials

15. Sooo....it's been a minute

It seems i have a prob with a 2 plants...they look thirtsty but no matter how i water their condition continues to deteriorate. The rest are doin fairly well.

1st -the mini stash...has finally startes bud production

2nd - 4th - pulled these ladies today

5th & 6th - another stash from different angles

7th & 8th - i put the bucketed "SD" in the ground

9th - two other "SDs"

10th - this is another "SD" in a bucket...im calling her Secret Diesel from now on due to sequestered positioning.

11th - the emergency stash....not too bad

12th - stash from 5 & 6 before i tidied it up

13th - the most recent spot...7 out of 12 confirmed as fem

Attached Files:

16. Its been a while....i havent forgotten the journal, things have just been a little hectic personally....at least I've gt a few pics

1st - the emergency stash...if you noticed 1 gt scorched...triple super phosphate & potash.

2nd & 3rd - same plot different angles....looking gd they've grown alot in a short space of time....and all fem minus a few who havent showed me whats up.

4th - these 2 younger "SD"s are really performing well

5th - 1 of the older "SD"s

6th - plot which contains the older diesel....you'll notice there's been a culling....4 males gone

7th - you can't see much right now but this is a new location...forgot to take an after pic to show my progress.

8th - look what i found.....i did say it was abandoned farm land.

9th - mini stash....kinda came on a lil strong like the 1 from the 1st pic.

Attached Files:

17. Almost forgot this 1....pulled 4 small plants 2 weeks ago....hang dried whole with leaves then dried for 3 days (dont be alarmed....where im at is fairly hot). Afterwards i clipped the buds off still with leaves and jarred. Friday will be 2 weeks they'be been jarred this way at which point i will clean them up and jar for another 2 weeks before i consider them ready although they're dry enough to smoke now.

Attached Files:

18. Ok...so i havent updated in a while. I'll just post the picz and spare you an essay. In summary evrything is ok i got rid of a number of hermies with minimal casualties in terms of pollination...some did unfortunately get contaminated. You'll see the plants arent the only thing growing but the stash is too...wanted to do this long time bt never have the opportunity until recently. Next phase is getting some seedlings going to populate the area.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Those wouldnt happen to be the Blue Mountains in Jamaica would it? Beautiful scenery. I miss that place. I wish i had something that tastes as good as that sweet sweet island skunk. Looks good man. Good job

20. Nope...not even JA but i am running a few mixed plants whose mothers are from there...good food. They are 1/2 jamaican n the father comes from what we call exotic which we get from canada or NYC. They are only a few days old but they'll go out in a few weeks. Thanks for stoppin thru your grow is very inspirational.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1