Caribbean growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Islandgrower, May 21, 2016.

1. Looking good my signature haze from seed an hermied on me and I just harvested the white widow from seedman it went longer then expected. I just popped the 3 bears autos

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. I think I will try the Hempy style in the summer with my outdoor grow . what's thebworse that could happen does it need to be watered constantly?

• Like Like x 2
  3. No the perlite wicks the water to the surface . In larger (higher) containers you may have to water a little more frequently at first until the roots hit the moist layer. I started her In a solo cup hempy. Transplant is easy. Just flood the cup and jiggle the plant out . Then place in larger container placing the roots about 2 or three inches above the drain hole to let the roots grow down.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. What size container are you using?

• Like Like x 1
  5. A plastic small waste basket bought at the dollar store . About 10 litres if I have to guess .

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lookin sweet bro! The mainline experiments are going great!

• Like Like x 1
  7. My 2 Red Purps mainlines almost done. 8 pipes on 1 of them and 6 on the one with the marigold flower growing with it. That little marigold (I think) popped up at the same time as the plant so I just let it go and it's cute! Ha! I've been using my hempy buckets for 2 years now with good results, but I think I'll go with some 7 gal smart pots next grow. I'm gonna try a new Fox Farm dirt called Strawberry Fields in them. DSCN6931.JPG DSCN6933.JPG DSCN6934.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice

• Like Like x 1
  9. Over in the organic section. Same principal, we call them SIPs (Sub irrigated planters). 35 gallon (135l) fabric planters sitting on 4” drainage pipe and 2 net pots with lava in mortar pans.
    5441BD2F-0555-4985-8748-A5D07F529FDB.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Few things of what of what is going down [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Pic trich shots[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Do you remove your fan leaves during pre flower ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. No mostly not. Did take off a few off of one or 2 in the 4 in a pot

14. Haven't been past in a while so I needed a lookiesee. :)
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hey Caribbean Growers,, Can I ask yall a question ?
    Do you think it's possible for a Gringo to score some Lambs Breath seeds, or another one they call "Most Wanted" in
    Jamaica ,when there on vacation ?
    Just thought someone here might know ? I KNOW I can find herb there easy, But last time, mine didn't have any seeds in it....Thats why I ask you 'locals' LOL

16. You are always welcome bro. I know it is quiet around these parts.

On another note some clones I took from a clone of a triple cheese have taken. [​IMG] The plant was infested with root aphids. And dying so I cut 5 clones 4 have taken root so far. I think the 5th has roots as well. Will grow 3 in perlite hempies and 2 in soil .

Minimal veg for 1 of each . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ok so remained with 3 triple cheese clones . 2 white widow outside flowering with budshots.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Next up special kush [​IMG]
    Then 2 bagseed one in a osmocote+ hempy.[​IMG][​IMG]

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

18. I lovevthe pink flowering on the cheese

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's the widow actually haven't put the cheese out yet .

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pollinated a branch on my two ww with some sugar haze pollen. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1