Caribbean growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Islandgrower, May 21, 2016.

1. This is a thread I have been thinking about starting for a while .
    Dedicated to caribbean growers who grow for the love of growing and the final product.
    Show off your outdoor or indoor grow , plants and flowers and let us make each other better with tips and tricks dealing with our climate . From Anguilla to cuba to Trinidad to jamaica and more .
    Come forward.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 15
  2. Watched..
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  3. Appreciated

"carpe diem"

• Like Like x 3
  4. [​IMG] sin tra bajo auto 2 weeks in 12 hrs lol hope she takes off .

• Like Like x 5
  5. I start in a 3x3x3 inch square cup.. 2 reasons.. Squares promote better root branching IMO I don't find the ring coil of roots like the round ones cause..
    Small pots dry fast and that's when the plants explode with growth.. When the plants need watered nearly every day is when they are also cranking nearly a 1/2 inch over night and making me move the lights up nearly every day..
    When they hit about 12 inches tall and need watered each day or they wilt it's transplant to a 5x5x7deep..
    [​IMG]
    That's what you see here and I can push to 2 feet tall or more in this pot.. Squares also get more soil packed in the same floor space..
    I'm thinking you can pull off much the same things I do in Southern California by vegging under lights and setting out to flower most any time of year.. Doesn't get cold where your at so year round flowering is very possible..

BNW

• Like Like x 6
  6. Thanks for your input @BrassNwood got to try that way . For now I start outdoors and bring them in at night under a 600 MH to keep them in veg most light in the Caribbean is 13 hrs on the longest day so do not want to take any chances that it starts to flower early would like to get a larger plant. Have to get a good soil mix down for good root growth so your tips helps tons @brass

• Like Like x 5
  7. #7 Islandgrower, Jul 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Jamaican bagseed [​IMG] highgrade bagseed flowering revegged after sexing [​IMG]

Caribbean growers "CARPE DIEM"

• Like Like x 9
  8. Supercropped the jambag to force the shoots out [​IMG]

"carpe diem"

• Like Like x 8
  9. I'm here ... Thanks the for invite .. Wait I didn't get one ... Is it becaue in from the north east ?? I knew you was racist hahahjajajajaj jk bro ..... I'm looking forward to the show

• Like Like x 4
  10. how does the tropical marijuana strains over there taste ?i would grow a lot of hiawaii varieties if i lived there

11. Usual tastes I would say. Mango scent is usually predominant. Good idea on the hawaiian strains.

Caribbean growers "CARPE DIEM"

• Like Like x 5
  12. haha nice to see you here .
    should be getting some nirvana seeds soon not sure of the strain yet . will post here when i do get them @Ant Dog and in the colony lol

• Like Like x 4
  13. Tokes bubblicious looks awesome

First grow high expectations

• Like Like x 4
  14. Hey Mr. Island Man .. Where are you ?? I was just MIA for over a week myself bro .. I hope all is well with you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  15. I'm here . The app is finally working properly. Awesome. Have a few coming along but seedlings are touchy. I miss clones lmao.

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  16. @Ant_Dog heard you had to shut down that sucks every obstacle leads to more opportunities keep the faith you will be back at it before you know it. That is if you arent already

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  17. I'll be watching, nothing like growing under the big halide in the tropics. :pimp:
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  18. I know I'm not in the Caribbean but still on an island, over here in kauai. I got around the 13 hours of day light by using led Christmas lights. The rope kind. Hang them on my railing the girls don't start flowering till I take the lights down. Hope this helps some one.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  19. 1471825454213.jpg
    This is just grown with sun and led rope lights. We only get 13.5 hours of sunlight on our longest day. Upside is I can do 3 cycles a year on my porch.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 14