Caribbean Ganja Plantation

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Fari Warrior, May 6, 2017.

1. High all...haven't officially kept track of or shared any new grow experiences since I got ripped off a while ago but this year i feel up to it and a little more confident about my location.

This yr I'm growing 4 varieties some native to my region and all "bagseed" by this stage. These cultivars are (from):
    1) Arizona
    2) Sour Diesel- had 3 or 4 seeds last year and 2 came out males which pollinated that whole patch
    3) Jamaican(Jam) x Sour Diesel- came from Diesel patch
    4) Vincy (Vincentian herb) x Jam

This year is very dry and hot, although there has been some rain as of late.....just not enough to depend on. To combat this i will need to deliver water at predetermined intervals in order to sustain.

2. Here are pics of the newly started plantation out in I-ration(the bush):

1st up are the J x SDs followed by the V x Js, SDs & Ari....all about a week and some.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. All the best brother

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

4. Thanks....i've had sum success here before.....hopefully nw isn't the time shit goes south.

5. Here is the1st update on the plantation....

Lost a 10 or so seedlings following recent transplant....weak 1s.....other than that every1 is doin well and as you'll see i transplanted a few (3 SDs) to small pots as they've out grown the cups already.....the rest will be transplanted as holes are prepared.

On to the pics....including one of a spot for the VJs

Attached Files:

6. Almost forgot these 1s.....i also wanted to add that currently the seedlings are not currently in direct sun but rather recieve filtered light....lots of it thru the light tree canopy.

Attached Files:

7. Had a lil time so i dug some holes....stage 2

Attached Files: