Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caribbean cruise.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnotherPoorStoner, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I'm going on a seven day cruise to the Caribbean islands soon and I was just wondering if it was okay to buy weed over there. I've seen other posts but I was wondering if much had changed in the past few years. Also I saw a lot of mixed things, some people say its as easy as some local walking up to you right as you get off the boat, while others warn about cops everywhere picking on tourists. Any help or stories?

2. Friend at my job went there on vacation recently. He got off at the island and said he literally had 8 people ask him if he needed any green or ganj. Look touristy like you have money to spend but show some sort of sign you smoke. I'd suggest wearing a Rasta hat or shirt. He said eventually he was approached by someone who didn't look too sketchy and said he'd sell him some "fire." He bought it without looking at it in a quick hand exchange and it turned out to be some shitty mids. But it got him high and he rolled like 3 or 4 blunts.Overall, wear something a stoner over there could identify you, and you'll probably be approached by many people looking to sell to tourists. Be wary of the "its fire" promise, check it yourself before you buy. Good luck!Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. buy it there, but be careful i've heard of undercovers trying to sell to tourists

4. #4 AnotherPoorStoner, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013

I have heard that they sell low-grades to torists all the time, makes since, they're not looking for return customers, just a quick buck.

Any ideas on how to avoid a cop over there. That would ruin a trip.