Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caregiver?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by specialk916, Apr 1, 2010.

1. im hoping to get some advice from a veteran mmj patient. im in cali and hav my docs but only hav enough room at my house to grow 2 plants, i wanted to grow a couple more for some variety and was wondering if it would be ok to grow a couple at my friends house? is this just asking for trouble? how would i go about doing this legally? i should also add that he smokes too but doesnt hav a doctors recommendation for it.

2. #2 Samanthamudgirl, Apr 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2010
    I think you need to have him be your caregiver then you and he can grow it there and at your house. It will cover your friend's ass too. And I hear you can change caretakers too if you need. This is just hearsay of what I've heard on this forum. You need to have someone tell you for sure.

Sammy

3. how do i make him my caregiver?

4. When you fill out your mmj papers there is a section where you list a caregiver if needed. I think that for you to assign him as your caregiver you need to contact the organization that you got your mmj card through and they should be able to add/remove caregivers

5. If he has his card you take your rec to your doctor and say this is who I want my primary caregiver to be and you should be all good after 5 minutes of paperwork.

Just call your doctor and ask them.

6. so would that mean that i cant grow anything? or can he grow half? and does he hav to hav a card?