Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

caregiver?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by omerta1474, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Hi, I live in california and am relatively new to the subject of medical cannabis. when i look on weedmaps, some of the dispensaries i'm considering are talking about how i "need to have a caregiver present". does this mean that i gotta find a "caregiver" to "receive my medication"? if so, how exactly do i go about doing that?

extra info, i don't have my medical recommendation quite yet, i'm planning on getting it tomorrow.

2. In which area you are staying? You will find a list of caregivers and their addresses from Google. Many reliable online and offline directories listing medical marijuana caregivers exist. Also you can consider asking your local medical marijuana doctor to refer you a caregiver near you.

3. I've never seen that at any of the deliveries near me

4. I'm in the fresno area. I'll probably just ask my doctor about it and see if he can refer me any. 

5. ah fresno is kinda fucky right now, not the greatest county for MMJ