Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caregiver Question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by oneblownaZn, Jun 17, 2011.

1. So my friend and I both have our med cards in the state of California, and I was just wondering, what does it take for him to ¨legally¨ be my caregiver. He told me I just need to write a letter giving him permission to grow meds for me, but I have a feeling it´s a bit more complicated than that.

2. id like to know about this too if anybody can comment

I wanna grow for a cancer patient since he is unable to....he cant even drive anymore. Id like to be his caregiver so I can grow for him and maybe even go to the dispensaries to pick up what he needs? i dunno if this is even possible

3. To be his caregiver, you have to create a legal document stating why he needs medical marijuana as well as why you will be the caregiver. In the form he designates you as a caregiver for NO PROFIT. If an officer becomes involved, they will most likely investigate you and him. If there is enough evidence of intent to sell, then both of you will get your medical cards trashed and receive appropriate punishment.

4. fer sure. thanks for that and plus rep.

so as long as my document is legitimate, and we are not doing this for the soul purpose of profiting, we are straight? thanks!