Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Care package for lady friend.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headhunterpipes, Jan 20, 2023.

1. My friend lives In Idaho. Idaho cops are not nice on the subject of cannabis.
    That being said I been putting a care package together .
    The idea is to overwhelmed or shower her with gifts.
    She is pretty special to me, very active and has aches and pains, I am 65 and she is very close to my age .
    She has a tough time sleeping.
    So far i got,
    2 vape pens batteries, 3 or 4 good carts.
    2 or 3 oz's of 15 or 20 different strains of weed from 23percent to 31percent thc.
    I harvested a blue muffin plant fucking weed taste's just like blue berry muffin. weed is killer
    I tossed in some that too, and some Moby Dick.
    TOO many strains to list.
    Tons of all different kinds/flavors of infused candies drinks and cookies. pretty much a old large grocery store paper bag full eatables.
    I Got her a pipe. making one for her too.
    The Idea is to completely cover her kitchen table cannabis products and look at her and say merry Christmas babe,
    Thinking about buying her a nice stash jar and grinder, she didn't want a bong.
    What else ?
    She is just retiring and we are taking off with 5 wheel and boat . see what kind of trouble we can get into.
    Be cool to hear suggestions or ideas.
    Party on my friends .
    Live life to its fullest, do things new before your to damn old to do it.
    Been smoken weed from 1972 . 24/365 days a year for 5 decades.
    I bet i have smoked a pick up load of weed . LOL .

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I'm overwhelmed just reading about your care package for your friend, It sounds really awesome and I think you've got anything she could want. Well, the grinder will come in handy along with the stash jar, and how about a kief sifting box? You could make it.

I started smoking in '68, but have missed some days so you've probably smoked more, but who cares. I've got bud and rosin, some caps and tincture, and cookies in the freezer. I'm good.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. About 1970 for first Doobie. Truckloads for sure.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. 68 right on brother, are you in the western states?
    If so fuck it lets party

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I'm on the Chesapeake Bay, way over in VA! Bud is legal here! It's nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I have about a dozen experiences with narrow misses with cops in my life.
    Every decade things as in the weed and laws change.
    Crazy world

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Nice I guess, never really did much in the middle nor eastern US,
    Still you get close to Nevada I will blaze you brother.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Wish my daughter was like that. She's afraid "WE" will get busted and her 14 yr. old taking away. So I vape Delta 8 in Indiana for arthritis and spine problems. God only knows whats in it besides D8. Get her a lockbox or safe. I got me a simple one for my D8 to keep my 14 yr. old granddaughter out of it. Only I have a key and my daughter. I'm sure if she used a big flathead screwdriver, she could get into it but she would have to be in my room and making a lot of noise. I do have a letter from Senator Mike Braun of Indiana telling me the evils of inhaling smoke into your lungs. He is considering running for Governor of Indiana.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. That's one hell of a care package!
    The northeast has a good bit to offer, no matter what one is into. Camping, fishing, hunting, weed (minus NH), actual winters. I'd recommend everyone visit at least once in their lifetime.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. i live a much different life style, People telling what to do LOL
    How can anyone tell me what to do anything when you have enough money to travel the world and buy a new home,
    I am looking for a remote piece of property right now, something where at night where I don't see any neighbors porch lights at night,

Be way cool to get you out away from that mess ,

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. most ol grannies I know of like to bake cakes and stuff,
    here's an oppo for you to get her into the hobby slow and gentle like,
    as I did my 'grannie'

her latest -hemp bread

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ...an island of HA (Hawaii)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. I have a lawn bag full of weed but the butter i don'ts like. Makes ,me sick
    Thought about buying a rotary vaporizer but class one felony here,
    Yes she is a baker and she isn't new weed, But her being around as much weed as i have she has never experienced a life style like that or a life style where she can do anything she wants to do with in reason.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Rolling tray, papers, rolling machine?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. It sounds like you both hit the lottery, glad your heading toward great times man, Good luck and godspeed!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I know of that, my buddies enslaved their wife's with this one ....lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Look up a good recipe for bath bombs but don't make the balls. It's a waste of time. Just use a half cup or so of the loose material About 20 minutes in a hot bath tub she will think your god. Also a nice coconut oil up in on her lady parts for about 20 minutes works great. The bath will have her thinking your a God. The coconut oil will have her knowing your a God

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Essentially the same stuff. If you haven't tried it. Since you need such a tiny amount even people with very delicate digestive systems find it only gives a burp or two and no discomfort. A rice grain is the usual dose and that can be tucked into a bit of peanut butter if to objectionable straight up.
    The Lecithin enhancement means you need even less of it for the same extended stone. All day stone stuff here. 12 hours and more. The change to full time edibles took some getting used to but I still get to have a few tokes should I desire. They just boot the edible in the ass real hard for a couple of hours. I'm stoned like I was 12 hours ago all over again.
    Kat really knocked it out of the park with this recipe. So simple but my god what a difference.
    Works quite well with Bud dust too.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I will check it out, thank you for posting the info

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. I plan on making a pipe and tray for her, she doesn't roll but i was going to buy her some cones.
    Thank you for the suggestion

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1