Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cards

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Feb 11, 2003.

1. I got a birthday card from my mother-in-law over the weekend. It had a middle-aged Dad-type grizzly bear standing over a grill cooking steaks and hot dogs. On the inside, the card said "Happy Birthday, your still smoking!"

I thought that was one of the funniest cards I had ever received. If she only knew the truth behind her sublime message..........

2. If she only knew! *laugh* thats great

3. How did I miss a Poppa birthday thread? Which day was it?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPPA!!!!

4. ace of spades, king of clubs

5. I'll reply here too.

Happy B-Day Big Poppa! Enjoy it to the max!

6. Maybe.......she DOES know!

Happy Birthday BPP! Which day was it exactly? Mine was the 6th. Hey! That also makes you an Aquarius!

7. I guess I missed it too!

Either it was a sublime message, or she had you pegged as a little OFFF stoner a long time ago!

That's a better card to get than eights and aces!

Happy Birthday BBP!

Ya redneck!:p:)

8. haha thats cool man

9. Here here! Happy B- Day Stonie!

10. Happy Birthday!!

Attached Files:

• 139.gif
      139.gif
      File size:
      1.3 KB
      Views:

11. Look in my personal info bio for my birthdate, never seen it come up in the bottom of the home page here though. Wonder why?

I don't want the Deadman's hand Smoky! :D