I'll try this again. Images didn't work last time. Tech nincompoop. I haven't grown dope in, well, quite some time. Never in this country. I started 10 feminised White Widow from Greenhouse Seeds. With more vigilance I'm certain the results would have been 100%. As it stands, I got seven. They were planted directly into cut-off milk cartons after a soaking, and kept in a warm place. The usual. I chipped and chopped out as much "soil" as I could in a patch 3m by 1m. This wasn't much. I have hardpan clay and rock mostly. The plot is oriented with the long side of the bed facing downhill slightly and south mostly. I built an open topped "box" including a bottom, out of 1cm hardware cloth. This stuff more or less... The fat rebars that I drove in to support the box didn't seem enough, so I wired across it a couple of times inside for added strength when it was full. The raised bed contains nearly 1.3 cubic metres of substrate, after all. The insides of the box are lined with tarpaulin plastic (not the bottom). The outside is covered in landscaper's fabric. This was mostly to make it brown and blendy inny with the surroundings. It is filled with a mix which includes a good portion of purchased local topsoil. This was a choice of which I am certain I will regret. Even though, after the fact, I amended the mix at great effort, it is still quite heavy, in my opinion. I believe this is going to adversely affect my growth rate, especially when I see how explosively Cantharis' plants are leaping up. After specifically being advised by Corto Malteze and OldPork to only plant 5 girls in a bed this size, I went ahead and put all 7 in. I couldn't bring myself to bin two. I can't think of anything else. Here they are. Ignore the other bag on the side. That's another thing again.