Carbonated Water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by trueshoe, May 12, 2009.

1. I remember reading that spraying your plants with carbonated water helped them. As they absorb more CO2. Anyone have any insight on this? I was going to start testing it but I figured I'd ask on here first.

2. Thanks for the link... That post still kind of leaves (no pun intended) it up in the air... I guess I'll have to test it myself.

Also I meant to post this in outdoor.... sorry for that.

3. One of the more retarded myths (thanks to the I Grow Cronic video). A can of carbonated water/club soda has the same amount of CO2 as two adult exhales. So,,,, You can dump a can of soda on your bud or say "hello nice to see you".

Don't spray anthing in your bud. Nothing.

4. #5 Rumpleforeskin, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2009
    Lots of good grow videos out there, I Grow Cronic is just not one of them. That douche-bag has folks spraying club soda on their bud as well as other lame practices. He does a good job with the cam just bad info being passed with that lameness. I could go on about his dumb ideas. He tells folks to buy a tank of CO2 and turn off your lamp ventilation so you can have an enriched enviorment. This is a big mistake (even dumber then the club-soda). Never turn off your room ventilation unless you have reached the correct temperature. Its is better to maintain the correct growing temps then raised CO2 levels. His tank setup is a total waste of time and cash. Most growers feel his heart is in the right place, but his methods are questionable.

Click below to see for yourself (skip to 6:15 to save time, the lameness is long):
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ftFwP3Bhk&feature=related"][​IMG][/ame]

Again, don't spray anything on your bud. Nothing.

5. lmao I grow cronic, wow, never seen that, that is just terrible...