Carbon Stone Replacement

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by 4Cave2man0, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Honestly an hour of searching could easily net you a couple websites that sell some very respectable pieces. And when you think about it buying a bong is a long time commitment so is that extra couple hours spent searching worth the years of enjoyment you two can have together?

2. Dont get me wrong i know 800 is alot on bong accessories etc but i just dont know where else to look ive looked at edit and i cant locate anything else that catches my eye it is a long process and am not making my official decision for a little while so i can gather all my info find the best set up that will make me and my new toy happy - i want something that can get me zooted with minimal tree a good sized good looking piece just search overloading is going to put me over the edge

3. STOP WHY 800 on roor from EDIT?!!?!

please. for the sake of all glass collectors. don't do that... go to a headshop... do some research. you can get so much more for 800 dollars than a shitty rasta roor. seriously dude. i'm not trying to be a dick, i promise. pm me if you want help choosing a setup for you, but i'm telling you, if you ever learn more about glass you'll regret this purchase so much.

please haha. any blades with me on this?

4. Dude... you have 800$ and your trusting it on the INTERNET?

Come on man.. walk into a headshop and get some real first hand advice.

Your asking the wrong forum about glass, 95% of the people here are underage kids that cannot afford a grommet bong. 800$ to them is like unheard of when it comes to glass, to other people its cheap.

About your carbon, just get it from a pet store, you have to "boil" it for a bit, but it saves you lots of money in the longrun.