Carbon Scrubber help, please.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shaundelamar, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Ok, I'm about to grow 2 auto flower plant in a small 4x4x4 grow box in my closet and I am really worried about the smell. So I will be spending money on a carbon filter, but I really don't know anything about it, or how it works. I heard you need an exhaust fan to?

I want a set up were the air doesn't get pushed out the room, smelling like weed. I want something that like, makes the air clean and not smelly and I heard a carbon scrubber does this.

So I would just like some advice on what all I should buy to make my place not smelly.

Example:

Brand, Size - Carbon Scrubber
    Brand of whatever kind of other fans I need
    Stuff like that.

Also, could you please tell me how exaclty I set this up, because I been researching all day and could'nt find anything and would my room smell still smell like weed even with the carbin scrubber, even with only 2 auto flower plants?

THIS IS THE ONLY THING I REALLY NEED TO KNOW, BEFORE I START TO GROW MY OWN PLANTS, SO PLEASE ANSWER TO YOUR BEST OF YOUR ABILITY.

2. I see very little information about you but in any case you are going to need a good fan like Can-Fan or Vortex. As for scrubbers check out the one I built in my signature...

3. There are several threads around here on how to build your own carbon filter. Basically you need a fan to draw air out of the cab and through the filter. Then you basically need a container to hold activated carbon and a way for the air to escape through, such as wire mesh or a stocking.