Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Carbon Filtering?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TetraHighdro, Dec 1, 2009.

1. I'm ordering new accessories for my Roor and I've come across the carbon filtering adapter that I always intended on getting.
    As a bit of a health nut, I was just wondering if anyone knew how effective the filtering is and how much difference it makes when it comes to toxins and tar.
    I've watched a few educational videos on the carbon filtering method but obviously they fail to mention it's effectiveness with smoking the herb. :eek:
    Thanks,
    Peace.

2. Dude, after purchasing the carbon filter there is no way I will even smoke a regular bong anymore. The hits are just so damn smooth. Just smoke abour 6 bowls with my roomate and the filter makes it not AS harsh as it would be.

3. I got a carbon filter on my tube and its real fuckin nice. get it for sho

4. youd be suprised...carbon filters out a lot of shit

carbon is used in many fish tank filters. if somebody came up with a carbon filter to place in your bong water that would be legit.

dibs on profit.