carbon filter anygood ??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by matt1228, Feb 7, 2009.

1. I bought an ozone generator and it works like a charm, infact, I wouldn't want to risk having the carbon wear out and the smell start at the wrong time. Go ozone or go home.

2. I have a foothill filter.....I bought the one that has a 240 cfm fan attached and it works like a charm. I would go for the 240 cfm.....it works well in a 10 x 10 bedroom. If you are just using it in a closet the smaller one will work.....but it is nice to be able to scrub the entire room.

3. Matched up properly (fan to charcoal) a charcoal filter will remove all signs of smell. Just make sure you have twice as much air going out then coming into your room. You want to create a vacuum inside your room. One, to remove heat and two, to trap smell particles from creeping out of your grow area.

If you want to use ozone I'd just use it to clean the air around the outside of the room. Running ozone too strong will hurt you and the plants.

4. im growing in a tent but its not air tight. i have like a desk fan blowing in but nothing sucking out so the smell leaks out i was thinking the one from htgsupply 4 inch with the carbon filter