Carbon Filter and Ashcatcher?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Potency, Jun 5, 2010.

1. would it be pointless to have a carbon adapter and an ashcatcher on a bong or would it just make the hit smoother?

2. i think it would be a lil smoother..dope green piece..

3. The ash catcher filters out ash and a few impurities in the smoke, but carbon filters are designed specifically to filter the smoke. And it does a damn good job. Both wouldn't be pointless.

4. i just ordered an ash catcher and a carbon filter of GC and im sure its gunna make a hella difference.def worth the 34.43 i spend combined with shipping

5. Sick ill buy an ashcatcher then.

6. Tell me if the potency is changed at all. I think it would be.

7. it wont be.THC is NOT water soluble.it will just be hella smooth

8. At that point the ash-catcher only becomes a pre-cooler.

9. exactly.the carbon filter will grab all or most of the ass

10. you could put the carbon filter after the ash catcher and then you wouldnt have to change the carbon as often

11. I've heard that the carbon filter does decrease the THC, it might stick to the carbon? I donno I've seen someone say this on these forums and I never knew if it was true of not cause Im gonna look into getting a carbon filter soon too.

12. Are there any carbon adapters that don't look like a 14 yr old chinese guy made them? I think that is what's holding me back from getting one