Carbon Dioxide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Alexman, May 11, 2009.

1. I was just having a bowl outside and checking on my progress. And i was wondering if putting a plastic tub like a tuperware container with the bottom facing up and keep it over my sprouts, would that make it grow faster? I've read and heard from different places that it could even double the cycle.
    Would anyone reccomend doing it? And if you do what should the cycle be? Like tub on for a day off for a day. etc.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    And my plants are just organic outdoor, nothing fancy.

2. Indoor growers sometimes raise the level of CO2 in their growrooms. But I wouldn´t think it was worth the effort outside, it will all dissipate straight away.

3. So theres zero gain if i do that? Haha

4. It will keep bugs and hard rain of your sprouts.

5. My sprouts are protected from hard rain due to the trees around it, and they get water to them though, and bugs arent really an issue for this kind of weather and where my sprouts are they wont gewt interfered with.

6. CO2? Hard rain??

7. Don't blow a bowl around your crop my friend thats a great way to blow your cover! If your spotted in the area and you smell like weed and or high people will put 2 and 2 together.

But if your spotted and say "Hey neighbor just cuttin thru!" No questions asked. But maybe your spot is safer than mine.

CO2 is everywhere outside. Its only needed to be added in indoor grow rooms where the plants suck up all the CO2 in the room!

Hope I helped!