Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Carbohydrates and sugar which is a bad combination

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MianHanan10, Nov 6, 2014.

1. [SIZE=11pt]Carbohydrates and sugar which is a bad combination for the ADHDbrain and some children are allergic to milksop the classic American  [/SIZE]Elliskin [SIZE=11pt]breakfast cereal and milk is just a bad idea instead serve sixty to seventy percent protein 30 to 40 percent carbohydrates for breakfast aids breakfast meats toast that would be fine other meals a day could be fifty percent protein 50 percent carbohydrates they'll be fine the protein supplements might be needed to be added to your diet in order to get enough protein for breakfast and maybe through the day and in there they're often pretty helpful for the afternoon they can be pretty helpful for doing homework so here's my favorite recipe for protein shake and it's a try it see if it works make a cuppacoffee with the flavor that you or your child would like and I know I'm breaking my rules here because these flavors have some sugar but it's important actually get your kid to drink the thing so to get some caffeine mix with the protein is with for the shooting for here with this was really helpful for the hot coffee into a blender with some eyes turn on the blender for a minute second whatever and a good quality protein powder now there are a lot of good quality protein powders out there if you can't just fine when easily ask your local health food store but you want to do is running a protein powder.[/SIZE]
    http://www.tripleeffectseyeserum.org/elliskin/[SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE]

2. do these posts just mash up different words from different pages of a dictionary and leave the spam link at the bottom? doesnt even makes sense