Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Carb On Pipe For A Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thecpk, Nov 17, 2011.

1. So I'm makin a bong for tonight and I just had a plan to stick my pipe in the bottle put water and there. But is the carb on the end of my pipe gonna work or does it have to be on the bottle.

2. [quote name='"thecpk"']So I'm makin a bong for tonight and I just had a plan to stick my pipe in the bottle put water and there. But is the carb on the end of my pipe gonna work or does it have to be on the bottle.[/quote]

It will work, any open air source will clear it.

3. [quote name='"thecpk"']So I'm makin a bong for tonight and I just had a plan to stick my pipe in the bottle put water and there. But is the carb on the end of my pipe gonna work or does it have to be on the bottle.[/quote]

It will work, any open air source wilk clear ir

4. bit of a let down, i read it as crab on a pipe :smoke:

5. The air had to pass through the water though. Will it clear well

6. Why don't you read the second and third response.....

Yes any open air WILL CLEAR IT

7. [quote name='"thecpk"']The air had to pass through the water though. Will it clear well[/quote]

Of course, and bong with a slide has to "go through the water" when clearing as well. Make the bong well and treat it with some dank. Happy toking :D

8. Yeah, but I feel that small carb won't clear it well. If it were me, I'd make a nice sized carb on the bottle.

9. the size of the carb hole makes little difference. it will clear fine

10. dude just make a grav bong with a socket wrench, then you done have to worry about it working or not.