Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

carb on a soda can bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by deaconn, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so i just started smoking and all i have ever smoked blunts.. never outta a bong and i know how to make one out of a soda can but i dont kno for wen i hit it do i keep my finger over the carb while im takin my toke and then let go or not cover it at all?

2. Man STOP TOKING OUT OF CANS!!! It is so bad for you. please, for your own sake, do not do it.buy a bowl. or some papers. just don't use aluminum.

3. is it really that bad?

4. I think there's conflicting evidence, but it's definitely not going to do you any good. Check out some of the stickies in this forum on making your own homemade piece if you can't get your hands on some glass.

Or simply roll spliffs. You're better of rolling spliffs/jays than smoking out of a can mate.

5. there are theories that it can cause brain cancer and Alzheimer's, but even disregarding that... well, just watch this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haBcqWc79vk"]YouTube - Smoke Weed! Without Foil/Cans!!![/ame]

6. im glad i didnt smoke out of a can..that shit looks nasty...i guess ill try the apple

7. yeah man it's much safer. there are so many better things you can do than smoke out of a can. My friend made a 100% glass bong out of stuff he found around the house. just be resourceful, and if you have doubts, ask someone first.

8. yes man, for sure. you better stop smoking out of cans.

Smoking out of Aluminum cans/foilies, WILL get you Alzheimer disease when you age, not to mention other mental diseases. So take care of yourself.

Go to your dad's closet and look for a small metal bowl in his Tool Box (every dad should have pieces), then just tape it to a pen. that's way better than smoking out of a can :\

and besides, you don't want to smoke out of a can, it burns your throat like a bitch...

9. #9 vmpsin, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2008
    Man, just go on eBay!

I just bought a new piece from there yesterday for guess how much, $1.50 plus $5 S&H. So it's not that bad. Only $6.50.

I mean, anyone can get $6.50, make an account on eBay & buy a piece. Just type in "smoking devices"
    haha [:

i did a little research
    and i found a bad ass pipe for you.
    no one has bid on it, so you have a good chance of getting it since it ends soon too.
    it's only around $5, plus another $5 for S&H, but then again, the price might go up if people bid on it. This is just an example, buy it if you want, or look for other ones. eBay is full of smoking shit.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...rms=algo=SI&its=I&itu=UCI&otn=15&po=LVI&ps=54

10. #10 deaconn, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    yea i just tryed smokin out a apple..wit tobacco(no bud =[ but it did work and kinda tasted liek apple

edit: good looks Vmpsin

11. Cans are dangerous to smoke out of, yes. But that is because you are burning and inhaling paint chemicals off the outer side of the can, not because it's made out of aluminum. Bic lighters cannot heat up aluminum hot enough to release the harsh chemicals that a torch lighter can release.

So please, do not smoke out of a can because of the paint, but feel free to use foil for bowls.

12. Tokez, even if it can't release the chemicals, it can heat it enough to make the aluminum really brittle, enough to break down and get in your lungs. I wouldn't suggest telling anyone they should do something based on information that may or may not be true, however good your intentions, when neither of us know exactly the possible repercussions.

Im not like calling you out or anything, just don't want people doing stupid shit.

13. #13 deaconn, Nov 28, 2008
    k i used an apple but i did used foil to hold the bud..is there anything else beside foil i can use to hold up the bud....

14. blah blah blah, these are just highclass hippies that care about themselves.

Use a can if you want, its a big chamber, hold the carb while you toke then let go.

15. LOL B&'ed.

16. Man you're not 14, you're 18, that was a killer typo, you should edit that TYPO, cuz its just a typo.

typo...

17. #17 deaconn, Nov 28, 2008
    fucken typo's

18. Underage,
    Goodbye
    hes not 18, hes 14, don't encourage underage kids

19. man fix your fucking typo...

20. Too late. If minors are too stupid to read the giant fucking red letters that say you have to be 18, there's nothing any of us can do for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.