Car!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WeEdY09, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Ok boys this friday my boy and me smoked us bout half an oz of some strait up dro it was some of the best marijuananaizzle fizzle trizzle nizzle omg i'm still FUCKED up of this shit i smoked an hour agotrizzlenizzle lol well anywaz we had the munchies bad as shit so we walk=try to walk across the damn street 2 get to walgreens right and wut happens.........homeboy gets pegged by a big ass dodge 1500 holy shit dude but hes ok he hit the windshield after he hit the hoodizzlenizzle cause the truck was only doi 20 mph so hes ok but homeboy was still crakin upm even after he got hit by a truck haha wut a dumbass so afterword we got us 5 supersize bags of pretzels and ate and then smoked again
    peace...

2. wat the fuck.. got hit by a car and laffed? LOl.. id knock the person out that hit me

3. wow... i'd have to be blazed beyond comprehension to laugh after i got hit by a fuckin car! but sounds fun i guess...

4. holy shit....... the other day i broke my elbow while high and it totally killed my buzz. But to be hit by a truck.. damn

5. Before I had my license my friend and I got super stoned and decided to cruise around on bicycles. We were riding super fast in a parking lot and a car backed up really quick and hit my friends bike and it caused him to turn into another parked car and he went flying over two cars. He was okay but the guy that hit him was super pissed because of the huge dent and scratch. We just took off on our bikes again while he tried to call the police.

6. dizzzzzzamn... fo dizzle...

7. SUE! hahahahaha..

laughing after such a hit?!?! that sit must have been good!

8. hahahahhhahahaahahahahahahahahahaha same shit happened to one of my mates wasnt looking where he was going on his bike hit the side of a car then flew over the bonnet.
    funniest shit to see when your baked hahahahahaah

peace....:hippie: