Car Wreck

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fAKdded, Jan 28, 2006.

1. So me and a friend are headin back to his house, right otuside his neighboorhood theres a huge pile of rocks. Like for landscaping. Its a dark road with no street lights and I say " Watch out don't hit that pile of rocks " and we all kind of said whoa yeah if you wouldnt have told me I would have hit that. We all had a chuckle and said " I could see some one slaming right into that " Sure enough... we come back about 30 min later and i see a van that hit it head on.. Check it out.

[​IMG]

2. haha nice call man!

3. Damn, what's wrong with people?

"Hey Joe, watcha wanna do with all these rocks, man?"

"Just dump em in the middle of the road, man, people can drive around em."

4. Which leads to:

"Hey Matt, think i can jump that pile of rocks in this minivan?"

"Give it a shot, im sure it will support our weight"

5. Haha, Yeah, It was for the neighboorgood actually, after that they moved them across the street with Cones and a trailer. Thoose people could probably sue and get damages paid for them not having cones and what not.

Forgot to add, the must have it pretty hard, the air bags all deployed.

6. damn lol that fucking sucks. looks like you were going decent speed too :eek::smoke:

7. Wasn't me :p ( Thankfully )

8. i would hate to explain that one to my parents haha

i been in a lot of little shitty stuff like that(like sliding and hitting a gaurd rail :( hate that ice)

9. you consider that a "wreck"? lol

10. wreck [​IMG] ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r[​IMG]k)
    n.
    1. The act of wrecking or the state of being wrecked; destruction.

2. Mmh, Yeah pretty much. Even though the pics don't show it, The front was ruined.

11. Yeah, I'd consider it a wreck.

12. wow that does suck. You'd think they landscapers/construction company would put a sign up about the rocks. That's just plain dangerous. -- The picture is rather amusing though. :smoke: