Car Wreck!

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by HoneyDutch09, Aug 27, 2010.

1. #1 HoneyDutch09, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    The other day, my friends and I were driving to get something to eat. It was raining and the roads were pretty slippery. Well, some girl forgets to yield while turning at an intersection and we collided going about 40 MPH.

Not to mention I'm on a T-break so... my nerves are a little out of wack as it is. I was craving a good session after that one. Fucking sucks being car-less AND weed-less at the same time.

Attached Files:

2. is that a cymbal case?

3. Oh man thats really close to you, your lucky.

4. Zildjian A Custom's ;]]

It was WAY too close. I'm happy to be alive :hello: Sunfire's aren't the safest cars on the road...

5. shit...good thing your alright...what you planning on getting now?

6. I'm not sure, man. I'm thinking about getting a little truck like a S-10 or maybe a Mustang. I'm hoping to get about $3500 for it. Do you have any suggestions?

7. 3500 can get you something decent. Idk about a mustang for that much (unless its a mid 90's stang) but im sure you could get a ZR-2 S10.

what would i suggest tho...gimme a few to think

8. GREAT NEWS! I settled with the insurance company. I'm getting almost $4000 for my ride. The hunt is on :devious: I'd love to get my hands on a 4.3L reg. cab S-10 and slap on a vortec supercharger.

Whatcha think, acekilla?

9. Dont get a mustang! Solid rear axle ftl

10. Shit...I never expierenced a wreck in my life.

11. sunfire's are known for their driver's side weak points. youre lucky you didnt get mangled. get something like a honda accord, keep up with maintenance and drive it till you get sick of it.

12. depending on where in florida you live this is one i found for just about 3k

1997 CHEVROLET S10 EXT CAB

13. #13 HoneyDutch09, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2010
    So, I finally got a truck for 2500. It's a 99 GMC Sonoma extended cab w/ 4.3l v6. The only things it needs are an a/c compressor, power window gears and a good tune up which is nothing to me.

14. nice truck, my uncle had one and the throttle got stuck when it was in neutral, revved up WAY to high and made the shitty plastic radiator fan explode :cool: