car was broken into this afternoon

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ctoker850, Apr 17, 2010.

1. #1 Ctoker850, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    had my car parked near a buddies house in a neighborhood last night and got wasted so i caught a ride with someone else well i left my wallet in my car on the seat and when i came back earlier today to get my car someone had broken the window got into my car took my cd player and wallet which had all my cash in it i dont get paid again till 4/23 :( now dont know what im gonna do to eat this week

2. wow....asking for money on gc through pay pal......are you serious?

3. I'm suppose to pay you for your mistake?

4. Alright dude, i felt sorry for you until you posted this bullshit. Its not like this is a "feed the hungry African children site."

420 is one day, just make your own stoner holiday and go balls to the wall.

5. hey its cool if ya cant i understand i just know alot of people just throw around pennys or tell people keep the change figured it could hurt to ask

6. Fuck, beggars these days are getting advanced. I miss the days when you could just walk past them and their little begging cups on the sidewalk; now, they come onto GC to be too lazy to get a job.

7. LOL i said if it wasnt too much. obviously for you it is thats cool..
    if you read my post you would have seen i stated i dont get paid till 4/23 which means i have a job... i cant get paid if its not payday

8. Lol, they're even too lazy to beg on the street now a-days. They have to set up paypal accounts and ask people to donate $.50 and hope that if 20 people send them 50 cents each, they can be on the proper road to a dime bag.

Seriously, this thread is the funniest shit i've seen today.

9. Yeah, I read your post, kid, and it's still obvious you're just being a lazy freeloader.

10. Dude, we can't assume you mean getting paid as having a job.

It could mean getting allowance from your mommy or something.

11. ok well thread fixd obviously should have asked someone else for some help

12. Np bro, just sayin, beggin doesn't get you anywhere.

13. ahha so you having a job makes it right for you to beg? Some of us don't have jobs, like me at the moment, and I don't go around begging. Got to work to earn that $$$

14. Shitty deals.