Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Car Toking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by olylongbord11, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Whatup Blades, I was just wondering what your tips are on toking in your car!

Whether its where to smoke, where to put it, anything!

:smoke:

2. all i can say is "active carbon sploof"

3. i'll go out in the middle of no where, where no one lives and its just the woods. no cops ever, you can ride down the road, windows down, music loud as possible, and blunt blazing like its legal haha.

If your in the city, you might get arrested trying this.

4. [quote name='"kannesss"']i'll go out in the middle of no where, where no one lives and its just the woods. no cops ever, you can ride down the road, windows down, music loud as possible, and blunt blazing like its legal haha.

If your in the city, you might get arrested trying this.[/quote]

Nah i blaze goin down the streets here but the music will get u in trouble faster than the bud here prob lmao

5. In the city it depends what I'm smoking, I'll hit poppers in my car, as well as bong/pipe as long as people are blowing it out the sunroof. I would never light up a j/blunt in the car though, I just use the car for strictly rolling purposes as far as that goes. Usually just park in one of many secluded parking lots/side streets I know of that cops never go near.

In the country I'll hotbox a joint anywhere cops don't give a fuck around there.

6. i just set cruise control and cruise around.
    in my hometown i would drive down main street.
    it was a 5 lane road, so i wasnt concerned.

now that i dont smoke that much i try to avoid driving during/right afterwards.

7. I toke in my car all the time. Just be careful.

8. If you have leather seats, dont worry.
    If you dont, ozium is your best friend.

9. I lit up a J in my car for the first time yesterday on the way to a concert. Joints are the way to go because you can eat all the evidence, just don't bring any other bud or pipes with you. On the way there a cop pulled out in front of me, but I didnt worry I followed him for a bit then he turned off the road. Just keep the J out of sight(below windows) and keep the windows crack so you don't fill the car with smoke. ...and drive safely, don't kill anyone trying to get high haha

10. if u live in the city like me, just take a drive to some of the richer neighborhoods on the outskirts of the city. No one is ever around in rich neighborhoods and cops are never around.

11. I just find a busy parking lot, like the local grocery store, Pull in, roll up, and head out with the shit lit. I tend to stay on country roads afterwards, but u dont really have to be too cautious about it... If it scares u, pull over and smoke outside.

12. [quote name='"patmcd10"']if u live in the city like me, just take a drive to some of the richer neighborhoods on the outskirts of the city. No one is ever around in rich neighborhoods and cops are never around.[/quote]

Are you implying a pothead/stoner couldn't be living in the rich neighborhood themselves? That we are all poor so that we must go out there instead of being there already?

13. My best friend and I smoke in the car all of the time. There is no where to go in our town to just chill and smoke unless you are still in high school (The woods by the high school are like stoner land), so we just smoke on our way to places. The best way we've found it do it is to light up a bowl, and if I'm driving, she'll light it and carb it for me and vice versa. IT works pretty well. We usually leave the windows down because hotboxing a car while driving usually isn't the best idea... unless its like dark and in the middle of no where... but still. I personally love smoking and driving because driving is one of my favorite things to do stoned. I just drive around town, listening to Pink Floyd and feeling like I'm in an eighties movie. You get the mental activity of like going somewhere, without the physical activity of having to walk there and use muscles. It's so perfect.

14. [quote name='"Stride420"']

Are you implying a pothead/stoner couldn't be living in the rich neighborhood themselves? That we are all poor so that we must go out there instead of being there already?[/quote]

I don't think he was implying anything of the sort, most people dont live in those neighborhoods. But anyone can be a stoner man

15. If ur smoking in the whip the only thing to go with your Oz is a can of ozium.

sold at walgreens across the nation.

16. Smoke your pipe in the car, cruise around the ghetto where there's no police & ride around for 5 minutes after smoking to get the smell out.

17. You haven't toked in a car until you do it in a 1932 Chevy. I felt like an actual old time gangster.

18. Theres nothing better than a car full of your friends passing a blunt around with the system up. How nice is your car OP? A cop wouldn't dare pull me over, i drive through center city doing this daily, however the cops in philly have more important things to deal with than a bunch of 20+ year olds smokin a little reefer.

19. [quote name='"citywok"']

I don't think he was implying anything of the sort, most people dont live in those neighborhoods. But anyone can be a stoner man[/quote]

Haha I was just busting his balls.