car to smoke in

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Legalizedaherb, Apr 27, 2011.

1. what would be a nice car to smoke in? ive been smokin in my 97 lincon continental for a while and its just lost its touch. i mean yeah it's a car and i wouldnt get rid of it just becuase its not a good smoking car but like both head lights are out dented up it's just bad.

2. Any car is a good car to smoke in ! :D

3. I'd say any 4 cylinder with a decent sound system. Good gas milage and good tunes. But it sucks when your all a light next to lifted half tons and 3/4 tons. Makes you feel small. Any way, yea

4. a wrangler

5. Mercedes makes some comfortable ass cars. I'd personally opt for the E350. A bit sporty, with good gas mileage, and supremely comfortable.

6. get a nice volvo

7. one that has power windows....just incase

8. I have always wanted to hotbox a limo. If you get the chance you better take it.

9. i used to live in this super ghetto neighborhood, and my 4-plex neighbor was this hella hardcore hustling gangster dude who looked almost exactly like method man. he let his girlfriend drive his pimped-out buick all the time, and she would take me with her to do errands and we would smoke in the car. the whole thing was cream colored, inside and out. the seats were like fucking huge-ass squishy leather armchairs, and the back-seats flipped down to show these enormous speaker subs. just sitting it in made me feel awesome. best car i've EVER toked in.

10. Biiiiig comfy bench-seats with plenty of legroom are key to a nice box. Bumpin tunes are dope too

11. hell get a oldschool vw samba with all tinted windows hahah would look so good :D

12. ultimate pimp mobile...

[​IMG]

13. this one

Attached Files: