car theft

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JayGray, Jan 18, 2009.

1. alright so the night started off with me and two friends smoking a blunt going to the movies to see my bloody valentine in 3d. we get there to find out that its sold out and we didnt wanna wait like 2 hours till the next showing, so we go across the street and sit in the commons and figure shit out. My friend mentions this dude we know who just got in some white widow so we decide to give him a call. he tells us his cousin will meet us at the station and to call him when were like 2 stops away. so we go hop on the train.

we get to the station and the guy says to go around the side and hes in a silver dodge, so i go up to the dude and get the stuff then he asks if we want a ride home. we ask him if he wants to take us to wendy's instead and he agrees. (what story of mine doesnt include wnedys). we hop in my friend in shotgun and me and my other friend in the back. I never met the guy before and one of my two friends met him once but he was a pretty cool dude.

So we get to we get to wendys and were trying to get out but the child locks or soemthign are on on all the doors. the guys gets out of his car to open our doors for us and when hes walking around the car i jokingly say to my friend up front, "dude steal his car". my friend just looks at me and gets a big ass smile on his face. he pressed the button that locks all the doors and hopped over into the drivers seat. you should have seen the look on the dudes face. i was dying lauhging. but we just took it for a loop around the parkign lot adn came back to him.

we laughed about it and the dudefound it pretty funny once he found out we werent actualy stealing his car. it was funny as hell. sorry if its kinda long.

2. haha, thats a good one, lucky he didnt pull out a gun or something hah.

3. lmao i bet bricks were shat on his part

4. That is not a good way to make friends.

5. ha well it wasnt him that did it it was the his friend that already knew the guy . so OP didnt really have any part since the guy didnt hear him say "steal his car"

thats pretty funny .

title is misleading though

thought you guys were gunna steal it or get your car stolen

6. Lucky he did not start flipping shit and completely crush you clown shoes.

BUT i would have lover to see the look on his face.:hello:

7. fuck that dude thats not cool

8. your lucky your new friend has a good sense of humor about it...

cuz if you did that to me, joking or not, your face would of have been unrecognizable.

9. hahahah yeah, that would NOT have been cool if someone did that to me

10. lol @ internet thugs :smoke:

11. I would never mess with a drug dealer like that.. your askin to get shot

12. Truth. I'd freak out. Gotta be careful if you hit something you're fucked.

13. thats not very smart to do...

14. dunno if doin that to someone you just met was a smart move.. glad he took it in a good way though