Car Polish?

Discussion in 'General' started by Five To One, May 17, 2007.

1. I'm getting my new car on Monday and i'm fucking pumped. I dont think ive been this excited my whole life. Anyway i want to keep it in perfect shiny condition my whole lease. I want to get a basic car polish, either a spray or a lotion that i can just rub with a cloth. I dont want to get a shitty one that will fuck up my car so thats why im asking. Im to lazy to register to a car forums, so might as well check here.

2. you're really that excited about cleaning your car? woa wao

edit-

dont know much about polishing, but i saw a commercial with some clear liquid. looks good to me hehe

btw cool quote! My absolute favorite lines from pink floyd

3. Ya man, me to by far. I love roger waters. And im excited about getting my new car not washing it dummy. Out of excitement i want to keep it clean.

4. Mothers' brand is very good, along with Meguiers [sp?].

5. i've used turtle back or whatever its called a few times

6. meguiars.

what kind of car are you getting?

7. Ive heard about this "mothers brand carnuba wax and polish." I think im going to go with that thanks.

8. I would say go with anything from Mother's first, and Meguiar's as a close second. Both leave your car looking sexy. Plus, they've both full lines of product, from your basic polish all the way to clay bar kits and other fancy madness to keep your ride slick.

Any reputable auto-supply place should have their lines.

9. Ranage Rover Sport Super Charged.

10. you used to talk like you already owned this car, or did you own the non super charged :rolleyes:

had to bring it up, no need for a fuss

11. how long did you lease it?
    how much did it cost?

and what kind of car is it? sorry for all the questions but ive been thinking about leasing a car

12. homie how long is your lease term and how much you throwin down? your payments are gonna be over $1200 a month + insurance and thats with %5.9 APR...i know for that ride its most like the rates will be much higher even with perfect credit. are you in the DOPE GAME? lol

13. no wonder i always get five to one and fade to black mixed up all the time...theyre both full of shit..

this guys posted pics of his range rover that he was reppin a month or so ago, the car he is talking about btw is 87,000 new

14. I had a 2 year lease on the range rover sport (non super charged) was paying 850 a month, my lease is over so im now going to the super charged. The car is costing me $1,100 a month with notthing down. I work in a successful family buisness which is why i can afford it. That and this is the only thing i spend alot of money on. I still live with the rents, and i dont buy expencive stuff, i just love the range rover, and i drive an hour everyday which is why i got this car. Im not trying to show off or anything, i was asked a question and I answered. Thanks. My credit score is over 700.

and i never posted a pic of my car. Anywhere on the internet, nor do i think i ever took a pic.

15. shit if I could come up with $1500 a month i would get me a new Z06

16. Sport cars are to speed/pick up girls/show off. I get my car because I enjoy the comfort of the car, and i love the features.

17. I was a pro detailer for 5 years , if u got that kind oof money get a detailer to do it , u can sit back and complain about anything. If ur hell bent on doing it urself pick up some microfiber rags 3 for 6$ at any national autopart store and get some Platinum Ice car polish , it isnt the best but it quick easy and DOES NOT leave that white residue of the harder waxes. Oh and it ur real picky id also get some quick detailer to spuce it up inbetween washes. you shouldnt have to wax but every 2 months.hope that helps if any1 need Car,Boat,Motorcycle,aircraft detailing tips you can pm me.

18. I like labored work, the fun in it is for me to do it to do it my self. What do you think about the "mother" brand for car polish, ive heard from a lot of people that it is the best.

19. So your buying a new range rover and you want to wax it up, but you have a range rover currently and never took the time to answers these questions the first time around??

I find it hard to believe that someone who has a range rover and claims to enjoy to clean it would neglect to wax it, and only choose to buy the best brand polish because theyre buying the premium model.

*If your just getting rid of your current range rover monday, why dont you just go out n buy some mothers n see how you like it before you go n spread that shit on a freshly broken in car.

20. Sheeit you better be blowing some fresh greens when you get the Range, what color are you getting?