Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

car issue, let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gimme Half, Dec 29, 2012.

1. So a friend of mine and I went to out this morning to get food.

In the console in my car my friend put his bag in there. I put my wallet in there along with my lighter.

We get to the place to get food and as we are about to order I realized I didn't have my wallet, so I ran back to the car to get it.

We get back home and the bag is missing. We looked all over the car and couldn't find it.

Now I have a question for you: Where do you think the bag went?!

Do you think it may still be in the car?
    Do you think somehow when I got my wallet from my car it got dragged out?

I know these are all basically guess-ta-mations and I won't get a definite answer, but thoughts would help ease my mind!

thanks

2. Was your car locked?

3. yes it was locked

4. Maybe your friend took the bag back when he got in the car? If that's not the case, it might have fell in between the seats or somewhere in your car. I don't think it could have got dragged that far unless you were in a serious rush. Just check your floor and under your seats

5. The underpants gnomes took it. Cheeky little bastards.

underpants_gnomes_south_park.jpg

6. Well what did you do with the backpack after you got your wallet out? Put it back in the car? Where? Did you put it on top of the car and leave it there by accident? Maybe it's still in the car somewhere. That sucks man. What did he lose?

7. I suggest checking the car throughout and if its not there, accept it. It is what it is, time to go by another bag. At least your not having this situation in your room if you still live with your rents...at least you were at a public place so the weed can't really be assumed yours?

8. just have a k9 cop come sniff the car, then you won't have to worry anymore

9. Great idea bro! :rolleyes:

10. that's not a car issue? That's a brain issue.... :rolleyes:

11. how the fuk do I know