Car in a ditch for christmas...(long)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kibbles, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Car: 96 chevy cavalier(bad in snow)
    35mph, lots of snow, and freezing slush.

all i got for christmas.... was my car in a ditch. i was doing 35mph, the speed limit was 45. the roads are terrible, Northeastern storms suck ass. i slide through a stop sign, i didnt run it i tried it stop and slide through it. and i kinda drifted and tried to save it, and my front right tire hit guard rail, i went over and slide into the guys driveway and came to a stop. the driveway i was in is one of my dads friends good friends. he pulled me out and i drrove my car out behind his house. i then called my parents, my dad came and drove my car home, i road home with my home, and then my dads boss followed us home (who my dad showed up with). bad thing was an old man came up and was giving me problems, yelling and screaming, saying call the sheriffs before u leave because he had me blocked in. i said sir im calling my parents to sir what to do. he kept insisting i call the sheriffs being an asshole about it though. the old guy got angry and left, i assume he went to the sheriffs. during this i through a dime bag out the window into the snow, just before we left i saw my dads friend bending a reflector light on the side of the road back up, standing a sign back up. and his neighbor plowed over the accident with his plow right where i through the dime bag. i am now home, its been 1 hour. i didnt report the accident, i didnt hit anyone, i just slide through a sign and hit a guard rail right? no illegal activity? that dime is buried in in a pile of snow 8 feet high. my dads boss that followed us home is like the king shit, he owns alot of business's in town and is rich, upper class guy., he would've gave the "be the asshole, blame the roads" and give the cops a hard time, to make them feel bad. so my car is home, weed buried in snow, damage hidden. so my car is home and everything is covered up. i didnt call it in. am i breaking the law?.......

PS i will post pics tomorrow.

im paranoid as a mofo, i had a dime on me and there was another kid with me we just got done smoking, i sprayed axe during all of this, to cover up the smell if the cops come. the other kid spilt.

only thing im worried about is what if the old guy went to the sheriffs? and i didnt report it? illegal or no?

i played it cool though. i hope im alright

im scared,

2. No, I'm pretty sure you didn't break any law, as long as you didn't hit a person or any street signs, etc.

3. i hit a guard rail, no damage too it. i hit a reflector sign, buy my dads buddy bent it back up so u cant tell. and the tracks in the snow are plowed. its been i hour and 30 minutes about now. it happened just after four.

4. If you didint DAMAGE anythign seriously your all set

5. Yeah, and even if so, they aren't going to come looking for you or anything.