Car ideas?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Billy Bong Thorton, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Hello Gc! I have around 15k to spend on a car any ideas? Right now I'm thinking 2007 bmw335i twin turbo coupe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. FD rx7

3. Are you in the states? 

If so and if you are looking for a car as well as an investment you can't go wrong with first generation  Datsun Z cars.  They are very sought after and their value is climbing every day! 

4. 1993 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo
    Mazda RX7

Go look up auto auctions in your area and scan their inventory before you arrive and know what you want to bid on. If you have $15k cash, auto auctions are they best bang for your buck. There are some risks buying at auction though. 

5. Don't be a pu**y...for 15 g build a dam car.
    Buy a shell ..build an engine order dope ass parts and do a bunch of skids

6. #6 DBV, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
  7. #7 Killa Watt, Apr 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2015
    q35
    mazda 3/6
    silverado
    67 ss chevelle coupe manual if you get lucky in the hunt

man you can get a lot of cars w 15 stacks

I say get a 67 ss chevelle or 69 ss chevellle thats the first thing i'd do if i had 15 stacks. lol

yea bimmers are good cars, my friends got the 325, i got a 6 though i love it. go for it if matches the vision of your car

8. 1960's Datsun 510. I have wanted one for so long. They are die hard little cars, that can take abuse. They make great rally cars and great flat track cars.

9. I have a 325i. Awesome car

10. I would only recommend a non CPO 335i to someone I didn't like and wanted to suffer. But I really don't keep that kinda bad mojo around so actually I just wouldn't recommend it at-fucking-all.

Google "N54 problems"

G35 coupe is a fairly good bet as someone mentioned. Both G35 and G37 are a reasonable bet. I'd go with the larger engine, personally. I'm late to this show and I don't even care. I'm fucking late everywhere anyways.