Car growing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Danker, Oct 26, 2010.

1. So is it possible to wire lights and fans to the car battery and grow in a car? I have a little chevy s-10 that's just sitting un-registered etc. I am currently in the process of making a little chill out zone in the bed of the truck. Fully enclosed, carpet, mini couch. I think it would be cool to grow in there since no one would really be going back there expect for me and my dad to smoke.

Any thoughts welcome. And also any ideas on how to make it an even cooler place to chill and smoke would be appreciated.

2. you say it would be powered by the car battery? how would the battery keep a charge? you gonna keep the car running for 3 months straight? that battery will drain dead in a matter of hours.

now, if you ran an extension cord to it, and it were made lightproof enough, I think it could be possible, but it would really have to be done right, with a lot of research.

3. Ahh yea true. HAHA didnt think about that when I came up with the idea. Just one of those stupid ideas I get when im stoned.