Car got broken into, again

Discussion in 'General' started by neur0, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Car got broken into again as the title says. Serves me damn right to keep a thieve magnet. Own a 00 black civic for the sake of getting me through college. I'll admit, the manual driving and rims gave me the kicker to buy it on top of my reliability requirement. Totally got jacked last year around Christmas.

This year, again around Christmas in front of my house while I was on vacation some idiot or idiots got to it again. Suppose the snapped off the door jam cover to get to the window. Then proceeded to wedge something in it to coat hanger the lock. Fortunately, while ever laughed when I put on my Club(its a steering wheel lock) that thieve couldn't carry the whole thing away. That's right, that red piece of shit thats popular in the 90's and told from my dad to put it on was actually worth something. Too bad they broke off my turn signal/light switch completely...

All in all, I should be thankful they only took my rear view mirror and broke my turn signal rod, but damn. Sucks that it had to be around the holidays and 2nd time being robbed. It's a shame on them for stealing my car, but shame on me to let this happen.

I haven't smoked in 2 weeks cuz I didn't feel the need and that I was with family too often. But feeling stressed out, I'm lighting a right now bowl. This ones to you GC for your teachings and in hopes that karma will get to those kids.

Yeah, I know, grow a pair some would say. I think, its true...but for now, I'm blazed