car crash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by srhs, Mar 20, 2010.

1. shit. i need to blaze so bad. scariest day of my life. god i need some weed.

2. could you give us some details?

3. Yes, tweet the deets my friend, without tweeting cuz thats fucking gay :smoking:

4. Haha tweet the deets

5. shit bro i was with this chick and this other kid and he's high and me and her arn't and we're going like 90 and we turn the corner not sharp enough and we hit the curb thing in the middle of the road and there's three signs on it to say oh yeah sharp turn? anyways we plow into those and long story short the car get totaled and some lady on a bike almost got killed by a flying sign. shit.

6. Wait...a high guy doing 90? idk bro, that doesnt add up...

7. is there pics of your car.:eek:

8. Without....... Never happened.

9. haha agreed

10. The car got totaled going 90mph and all of ya'll left unscathed?

Either you're not telling the truth or you need to get your ass to church right now cuz God just did you a favor.

11. one day i was drivin home from school and gazed off and came up fast to a red light, skiddid 15 feet right into my fuckin dealers girlfriends car:bolt: hah there was no damage at all good thing:)

12. nahh dude the chick was driving the dude was high.

13. Nah the chick and the op (driver) weren't high

14. nah they were all higgh

15. nah it never happened ;)

16. Wow crazy story. Id be like, whaaaat?

17. You should never trust a chick to drive. they try to go way too fast when they cant handle it but they think they can, especially if someone else is i the car. Next time, high or not, let the guy drive, no offense ladies but its true

18. thats sexist. really. cuz there's a lot of dumb bitches out there that try to act hard core and then they find out they're not, so they do the bitch thing, bitch till some guy helps them. im no bitch, im a woman but not a bitch. theres a lot of asshole dudes out there that think they can go 100mph and fly off the side of the road and die or kill someone. a LOT more than women drivers. lets face it, driving is dangerous whether you're male, female, 16, or 60 years old. plus, you know if you said the same thing about women, except about black people you know you would be banned. its prejudice either way though.

19. yes!

(5characters)

20. really, young girl drivers are up there w/ the old and senile.

they always speed at the worst times, break too late, too hard, if they have any alcohol in them don't even get in the car. call your sober mom because at least you're not going to jail even if you do get in a car accident with her.