Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Car cigarette lighter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrBoggleMuffin, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Hey, has anyone ever smoked weed with those push button cigarette lighter thingys that come with cars? Ive never really thought of using them and it might be a cool thing to try

2. How would you light a bowl with that? It doesn't actually emit a flame, it's just a metal coil that gets really hot, you press the cig into it and it lights the paper and tobacco, it wouldn't work for lighting a bowl.

You could use it to light hemp wicks, then you can take the flame from the hemp wick and light your bowl.

3. [quote name='"burtontoker"']How would you light a bowl with that? It doesn't emit an actually flame, it's just a metal coil that gets really hot, you press the cig into it and it lights the paper and tobacco, it wouldn't work for lighting a bowl.

You could use it to light hemp wicks, then you can take the flame from the hemp wick and light your bowl.[/quote]

You could use them for joints, too.

4. Edit: ^You bastard..

Why is it necessarily a bowl?

5. Ive tried it on a bowl when i didnt have a lighter. It dosent stay hot so you have to keep lighting it. And weed sticks to it

6. A joint works, not a bowl though.

7. The way you light a bowl with a car cigarette ligther.
    1) Push it down
    2) Wait for it to pop up
    3) Put it on your finger
    4) Keep it on your finger waiting until its hot enough
    5) Put finger in bowl

8. I would like to have a non-burnt finger
    thank you

9. I can vape my chillum with one,but that's it

10. damn so its like a finger lighter! :hello:

11. don't be so ignorant man. have you ever watched ET? Did you see the part when he "phoned home"...he looks pretty baked to me. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

Attached Files:

12. rofl best post ever

13. I did it a couple times when I lost my lighter and I was in a situation where I couldn't get another lighter. Most notably I did this about 2 months ago in my car in a hospital parking lot. It works but be careful as weed tends to stick to it. I also did this out of a homemade pop can bowl lol. It does work and it definitely got me blazed, but its annoying as hell because you constantly have to relight it.

14. we used that a couple of time to smoke our hash, we took out a g2 bottle , cut the bottom of and used the car lighter to act as the hot knife . worked great..

15. [quote name='"Snowman00"']

don't be so ignorant man. have you ever watched ET? Did you see the part when he "phoned home"...he looks pretty baked to me. GET WITH THE PROGRAM![/quote]

That's why the government wanted him, he had the ability to be baked without consuming any weed.

16. Fill the bowl to the top and keep the cherry going. It will work but only will fit so far down into bowl.

17. No, they wanted him because he and his friends were running a stealth grow in the forest - why else would they have landed there and been collecting plants? :D