Car chase with police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Apr 19, 2012.

1. #1 kushmonsta, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    STORY MADE BY JOERUSALEM , GREAT STORY BUT THREAD WAS LOCKED. I AM RE-POSTING BECAUSE LOCKING THREADS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND, THIS IS A GOOD STORY AND DID NOT DESERVE TO BE CLOSED.

THANK YOU.

So I've been without internet for the last 5 days and I of course have to keep GC updated.

So last Saturday night I was partying. I ended up riding with my buddy to take this other baser to this spot to get a gram of bud. We pull in to the trap house and shit was sketchy as fuck! Dude wouldn't come to the door and told baser man to come inside. Finally they work it out and we dip but troll is coming at us the opposite way. They were shining the spotlight along the side of the road where we were parked.
    I was of course scared as fuck! This baser had an open beer and bud. I go to turn but the baser screamed at me and told me not to turn. So I made kind of a half jerk turn before pulling back on the road going straight. At this point the cop u-turns and my buddy can see the back end of his cruiser dip as he's gunning it towards us.
    All hell breaks loose! We were on the phone with the rest of our buddies back at home and they put us on speaker phone. I hit a fast right! then another! then a left! I somehow manage to lose the cop in the neighborhood and high tail it to the highway. The cop wasn't close enough to read my license plate so I got away scot-Free! But it was definitely one of the scariest fucking moments of my life! I told the baser to throw his open beer and he acted offended? He's like "I'm the one who'll get in trouble don't worry." Bullshit!

But I'm going to take it easy now. I'm going on a t-break from everyting and try and find a job while focusing more on my school. I get so lucky with the police, I have to take these 4-5 near misses over the last month and a half as a sign.

All in all, I'm glad to be back blades [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Subbing in to see where this goes

3. #3 reefermadness11, Apr 19, 2012
    Hell yes. Some mod is about to get piiiiiiiiiised.....popping popcorn as we speak.

I mean, i do understand why WildWill closed it. We may see it as "wow! over-reaction. The mod could have edited it!" or whatever. But we have to take into consideration that the mods are here so that this board doesn't descend into chaos, and they have to put up with the same shit multiple times a day. They probably reach a point of annoyance at people who don't follow simple rules that closing the thread is more satisfactory to them than editing. I mean, i've been here for almost 2 years, and have never received an infraction (to my knowledge. Never been too sure how to check those). I've never gotten in trouble with a mod, and haven't read the rules since July 2010.

Dicussion of other drugs isn't allowed here for reasons that have been pointed out many times. They used to be, but GC users ruined it by breaking the rules about them. Either way, saying "unmentionables" isn't any better than saying what the drug is. The op could have just said "had to go pick up some shit from my friends boy" or something. No hinting at other drugs. The story stays the same, and the mods are happy. Let's have a god damned picnic, i'm starving over here! :hello:

4. Idk, I mean life is full of other drugs isnt it? Next thing you know we wont be aloud to talk about alcohol, tobacco, or coffee. What is the difference?

That wasn't my point though. My point was this was a good story, and just because of that one word it shouldn't be locked. The mod can easily edit that part out, takes less effort then writing a whole post then locking it.

But I took the time to help this guy out and make his story GC friendly, so youre welcome. :smoke: :)

5. #5 KamelRedLight, Apr 19, 2012
    Yeah mods have reasons for closing threads and deleting posts. I wonder if this thread is a good reason too. Cool story, but is it worth it...

Edit: I can't believe I wasted my 1500th post on this...

6. Man I have done this same thing quite a bit when I was younger. Once you get into a residential area they are usually hesitant to start any kind of high speed pursuit. On a more recent note a buddy and me were coming back from somewhere and had around 20 somethings on us. We were sitting at a red light and I guess I was just distracted talking to my buddy (I wasn't high or anything) and I treated the light like a stop sign and made a left when it was clear and the light was red. My buddy freaked and I just laughed and said, "At least there were no co......." and about then I see a cop rolling up from the opposite direction who of course whips a U-turn and starts to follow.

But as soon as I saw the cop I just took off, saw him starting his U-turn and as soon as I made it over a hill where he couldn't see me I just started cutting through every street I could find, eventually losing him.