Car accident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by basscamel 420, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Today some jackass hit me when I was driving home from a friends house. I was sitting at a red light and for some reason they didn't wanna stop so they just rear ended me. They were going fast enough for my center consul to fly open and every thing in it went flying through out my car. My bowl was in there and it hit where my tape deck is!!

Funny thing is that when the lady got out of her car she had what looked like baby powder under her nose and all over her upper lip. I think she was taking a bump of blow out of a little vile but I'm not sure. When I first looked at her I just started laughing. She got back in her car for a second and then got back out and the mysterious powder on her face was gone.

What do think she was doing? Lol

2. Hittin' bingerz LOL

3. Probably got distracted doing a cocaine/mdma bump

hehe. i guess she got the bump she was looking for!

4. Just casually sniffing some coke while gunning red lights. No big deal. At least it was not your fault.

5. [quote name='"Soccerguy420"']Probably got distracted doing a cocaine/mdma bump

hehe. i guess she got the bump she was looking for![/quote]

"the bump she wasn't looking for" hahahaha!!!! That just made my day. Thank you!

6. Blowing a mime

7. [quote name='"basscamel 420"']

"the bump she wasn't looking for" hahahaha!!!! That just made my day. Thank you![/quote]

Excuse me I meant was *
    I'm pretty baked right meow