Captivating Alex Jones speech from Santa Cruz, CA

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ericsnow, Dec 19, 2010.

1. He's a fear-mongering NUTJOB who can't control himself.

Anyone who's been into conspiracies for a while knows that AJ is a wackjob.

2. I've been listening to his radio show every day for a year and he has NEVER opened it with a siren. He's only gone "batshit crazy" a handful of times, and considering the heaviness of the information he covers, it's amazing he still has his sanity.

Yes, there is a war on for your mind. The government and the controlled mainstream media are brainwashing you everyday into accepting losing the bill of rights and accepting the impending police state.

Truth telling ≠ fear mongering

Yes, he's educating millions of people. The solutions he gives are to spread knowledge and to vote in constitutional politicians. His intentions are pure. He wants a free country for his family and fellow humans to live in.

No army can stop an idea whose time has come.
    -Victor Hugo

Alex Jones has only been on Fox News twice and it's been almost a year since he has. See links below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-XjX00UHkk]YouTube - Alex Jones exposes attempt to demonize 9/11 Truth on Geraldo following Pentagon incident[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt6O0ruFmfE]YouTube - Fox News: Alex Jones on DC Madam Palfrey's Murder[/ame]

He doesn't try to scare you into submission, his intentions are to tell the truth about the nature of the world political system, which is indeed very frightening.

I know many people who listen to his show on an almost daily basis and they have enjoyment in their lives.

Huh?

3. Is that why his audience is growing so much?

4. Wow, your really trying to legitimize this man aren't you? He was ONLY on faux news twice you say? Because you put ONLY twice doesen't legitimize the fact that faux news are the same "machine" that he asks you to revolt against.

When I say Alex Jones want's you to revolt against yourself I meant it. Do you really believe in democrat vs republican and that their labels really make that much of a difference? Do you love or hate the tea party movement? Who are you really revolting against?

Do some critical thinking, or just re-read his website slogan once again. InfoWARS "Cause theirs a WAR on for YOUR MIND". Has it really come to a day and age where someone who seeks information could ignore the title of the book?

5. That's not why.

6. I just came across this. Show's Alex Jones and Ron Paul in a different light. Try to view asap however, this guy's youtube account keeps getting shut down. Fast forward to the 7 minute mark if you want to skip the Fear vs Love paradigm....even though that IS the most important part of the video.
    YouTube - Kanaal van 33kbpsAACplus

7. i can't help but laugh at how he talks sometimes lmFao